Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
Dt1050 Dynatrap Flying Insect Trap 1/2 Acre
|Price:||$94.91 & FREE Shipping. Details|
|You Save:||$55.09 (37%)|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Powerful indoor/outdoor mosquito trap
- Protects areas up to a half acre
- Does not use chemicals, pesticides or propane
- Sturdy construction, safe to leave outdoors
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
|Item Dimensions||10 x 10 x 12 inches|
|Item Weight||4 pounds|
|Manufacturer Part Number||DT1050|
|Shipping Weight||4.5 pounds|
Compare to similar items
This item Dt1050 Dynatrap Flying Insect Trap 1/2 Acre
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Item Dimensions||10 x 12 x 10 in||4.7 x 4.7 x 7.7 in||14 x 16 x 14 in||12.5 x 12.5 x 47 in||12.6 x 12.6 x 44 in||10 x 12 x 10 in|
• Powerful indoor/outdoor mosquito trap
• Protects areas up to a half acre
• Does not use chemicals, pesticides or propane
• Sturdy construction, safe to leave outdoors
• Attracts, traps and kills mosquitoes, biting flies, Asian beetles, wasps, hornets, yellow jackets, moths, stink bugs and more
• Attracts pests three ways:
- Ultraviolet light (light and heat)
- Carbon dioxide (Titanium Dioxide inner coating plus UV light produces CO2 via photo catalysis, the same gas that humans exhale)
- Whisper-quiet fan draws pests inside trap to dehydrate and die
• New design: completely sealed when the fan is turned off, ensuring that any insects still alive in the retaining cage won’t fly away
• Traps other flying insect including flies, wasps, moths, etc.
• 15 Watt electric consumption is economical, just under $2/month
• Easy to clean and maintain, just empty trap every two weeks
Top customer reviews
I am aware that letting it run 24/7 is best for the 6 week cycle which apparently will break their breeding cycle. Listen folks, I am a degreed mech. engineer w/a specialization in applied sciences and this contraption should NOT work so well but, it does! Go Figure??!! BTW, cost co sells 'em cheaper online and they ship them with 2 extra bulbs inside! You save BIG TIME, brothers and sisters! BTW, I spend a lot of time, effort and dinero reviewing products that I buy here on Amazon so, if this review was of help, give us a click!? Many thanks ladies & gents!