- File Size: 3434 KB
- Print Length: 1486 pages
- Publisher: AfterMath (December 10, 2012)
- Publication Date: December 10, 2012
- Sold by: Amazon Digital Services LLC
- Language: English
- ASIN: B00AMLPE6M
- Text-to-Speech: Enabled
- Word Wise: Enabled
- Lending: Enabled
Amazon Best Sellers Rank:
#1,689,519 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)
- #2864 in Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Nonfiction > Politics & Social Sciences > Social Sciences > Special Groups > African-American Studies
- #10673 in Books > Politics & Social Sciences > Sociology > Race Relations > Discrimination & Racism
- #14520 in Books > Politics & Social Sciences > Social Sciences > Specific Demographics > African-American Studies
A W. E. B. DuBois Reader (Baltimore Authors Book 18) Kindle Edition
"Enlightenment Now: The Case for Reason, Science, Humanism, and Progress"
Is the world really falling apart? Is the ideal of progress obsolete? Cognitive scientist and public intellectual Steven Pinker urges us to step back from the gory headlines and prophecies of doom, and instead, follow the data: In seventy-five jaw-dropping graphs, Pinker shows that life, health, prosperity, safety, peace, knowledge, and happiness are on the rise. Learn more
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
|5 star (0%)|
|4 star (0%)|
|3 star (0%)|
|2 star (0%)|
|1 star (0%)|