Mybat Dual-Buds Stereo Hands-Free Headset LG Xenon GR500, Shine II GD710, eXpo GW820, CF360 LGGR500HDFRST014WP
This item at this price, sold by Amazon.com, is currently reserved exclusively for Prime members.Prime free trial and invitee customers: We will automatically apply an Amazon.com Gift Card to your Gift Card Balance in the amount equal to the Prime exclusive discount after you become a paid Prime member. If you cancel your paid Prime membership or return the qualifying smartphone within the first 3 months of your paid Prime membership, we may void your Gift Card or charge you in the amount of the Gift Card. Terms and Conditions apply.
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Hands-free headset lets enjoy your music in stereo and talk on the phone without holding the phone
- Acoustically tuned earbud speakers provide improved sound quality and clarity in noisy environments
- In-ear ear but fits comfortably in your ear and isolates surrounding noise
- Integrated call/end button
- Compatible with: LG Xenon GR500, LG Shine II GD710, LG eXpo GW820, LG CF360
Customers who bought this item also bought
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Stereo Hands-free headset lets you listen to your music in stereo and talk on the phone without holding the phone. 2 in-ear buds fit comfortably in your ear which reduces noise from the surrounding. Hands-free headset is convenient, low profile and comfortable in your ears. Acoustically tuned earbud speakers provide improved sound quality and clarity. Integrated call/end button. Headset cord is approx 3 ft. long and comes with a collar clip.
LG Xenon GR500
LG Shine II GD710
LG eXpo GW820
Top customer reviews
1) I have a standard size ear canal (know that from wearing all of those ear plugs at the range). But the ear piece had trouble staying in. And even at that, begins to hurt after a while.
2) The connection to the phone does not sit well. Even if jammed all the way in the connection comes loose while moving. Then suddenly you lose all audio.
I would not suggest this headset unless as a temporary stop-gap.