Hill Climb Racing 2 Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month Shop new men's suiting nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited Get 10% cashback on thousands of musical instruments with your Amazon.com Store Credit Card Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Transparent Transparent Transparent  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held GNO Shop Now ToyHW17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 259 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 286 reviews
on March 22, 2017
I LOVE this thread!!! I'm able to mend denim clothes and you can't even see the line I just sewed. Who knew?!
on April 1, 2017
Thick and matches denim jeans very well! Used on denim quilt. Super thick thread.
on May 23, 2017
Tru match to jean color.
on July 6, 2012
The blue denim thread is very practical when having to hem blue jeans. Normally, I have to use either a black or dark blue thread. This Dual Duty Denim Thread that I recently purchased should work very well. I didn't plan to use the thread the moment it was delivered, but the next time I have to sew blue denim, this is what I definitely will use. One thing though; the photograph makes the spool look much bigger than it actually is, so that was a bit disappointing.
on September 2, 2017
The only thread I use for mending blue jeans! Good and extra strong, it can sew through multiple layers and hold tough.
on February 27, 2017
It what I needed for sewing a denim backing for a quilt that will get some dog sleeping abuse. vjf
on March 24, 2017
Love this thread! Only broke when my settings on my machine was wrong for the fabric that I was using. That was my fault not the threads. Beautiful thread for any denim project!
on May 21, 2013
The color was good but the thread was hard to use because it didn't slip easily. I ended up using some grey thread that I had on hand instead.
on July 9, 2017
The item is fine just a bit expensive. I found it cheaper somwhere else.
Nice thick thread, did not know but I got a 3 pack!!! Cannot beat the price when it retails for around $5 for one!!!! I think would be great for top stitching or anything that needs a sturdy thread. Cannot complain, AMAZON is the best!!!

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.