Dual Electronics LU43PB 3-Way High Performance Outdoor Indoor Speakers with Powerful Bass | Effortless Mounting Swivel Brackets | All Weather Resistance | Expansive Stereo Sound Coverage | Sold in Pairs
|Speaker Type||Outdoor, Bookshelf|
|Speakers Maximum Output Power||100|
|Mounting Type||Wall Mount|
About this item
- |DESIGNED TO LIVE INDOORS & OUTDOORS| – your studio quality speakers can be mounted/placed in any open space, by the pool, under your patio, in the garage, on a bookshelf; regardless of placement they will deliver Extraordinary Sound
- |DIGITALLY OPTIMIZED FOR EXPANSIVE DISPERSION & POWERFUL BASS| – the synchronized harmony of your 3-Way Component Speakers & 4-inch Woofer create a state of accurate acoustic dispersion with deep rich sounding bass for a truly full range of sound
- |EFFORTLESS MOUNTING SWIVEL BRACKETS| – versatility is in its design; your speakers can be mounted in a matter of seconds in any open space and provide you with a 120 degree range of High Fidelity Sound.Sensitivity: 86dB
- |ALL WEATHER RESISTANT COATING| – these speakers are made for Every Season; they are coated with a UV resistant resin and placed inside an ABS enclosure protecting it from the elements and preserving sound integrity
- |DUAL DBTMA100 BLUETOOTH AMPLIFIER| – don’t forget to add the top selling Dual Electronics DBTMA100 Bluetooth Amplifier with your LU43PB Speakers for the best outdoor/indoor acoustic experience
- |1 YEAR WARRANTY| – guaranteed high quality and reliability with hassle-free parts and labor warranty including excellent customer service
- |DIMENSIONS| – 8.25 inch H x 5.25 inch W x 5.25 inch D
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
More to consider from our brands
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
From the manufacturer
Dual Electronics LU43PB 3 Way Indoor Outdoor Studio Speakers with Swivel Bracket
Compact, Built to Last & Huge on Sound Quality
Your multipurpose indoor outdoor speaker set only weighs 2.8 lbs making them light but extremely powerful. The 100 Watts of Peak Power will transform any space into auditory nirvana while its 3-Way design provides optimal sound quality.
We know how much you enjoy being outdoors so we made sure that your indoor outdoor speakers were UV treated and are built inside an ABS enclosure that protects against the elements and preserves sound integrity.
Versatile Swivel Brackets
Making sure you were able to place your indoor outdoor speakers in your most desired location we added easy install swivel brackets that allow up to a 120 degree range of motion while the front facing Dual logo can rotate up to 90 degrees. Ensuring easy placement and focused sound quality where you want it.
- 2 Speakers Included
- Frequency Response: 100Hz-20kHz
- Woofer: 4" Polyelite PVA Surround
- Midrange: 1.6" Polypropylene Cone
- Tweeter: 0.78" Piezo Dome
- Sensitivity: 85.5 dB
- Nominal Impedance: 4-6 Ohms
- 100 Watt Peak Power - 50 Watt RMS
LU Speaker Features
Weather Resistant Design
Whether on a covered porch, outdoor patio, lanai or gazebo – these weather-resistant speakers perform great in outdoor areas. They are specially designed to withstand rain and heat so that you can enjoy your favorite music in any weather condition!
Your LU Speakers can be mounted horizontally or vertically in order to better fit any space. Not only that, but the speakers are equipped with a swiveling logo badge so that the appearance is consistent no matter the orientation!
High Quality Audio
Specially designed for high quality audio, the LU Speakers are built to maximize your listening experience. Their 3-Way component design ensures that your sound will come out crisp and clear!
Compare with similar items
The Dual Electronics LU43PB 4 inch 3-Way High Performance Indoor, Outdoor & Bookshelf Studio Monitor Speakers with Swivel Brackets & 100 Watts Peak Power will make a great addition to any home. Your pair of 4” 3-Way high performance speakers will enhance any sound system and make acoustic waves regardless of placement. Their compact but efficient design provides you with 100 Watts of Peak Power, 50 Watts RMS, 4-6 Ohms and Frequency Range between 100Hz-20kHz for unrivaled sound superiority. The versatile swivel brackets allow your speakers to be installed on the wall or ceiling with a 120 degree range of motion or in a vertical or horizontal placement with a 90 degree range of motion for accurate high fidelity sound where you want it. We understand how unpredictable the weather outside can become so we took all necessary precautions. Your Dual Electronics speakers are coated with a UV resistant resin and placed inside an ABS enclosure protecting it from the elements and preserving sound integrity making them great patio speakers. When designing your LU43PB high performance speakers we included all the components for high quality long lasting sound. That includes a 4 inch woofer for low sounding bass, 1 inch Midrange Polypropylene Cone providing better heat resistance and enhancing your music experience and the ¾ inch Tweeter that produces reliable high audio frequencies for unrivaled sound performance. Backed by our 1 Year Warranty that guarantees a hassle free experience with excellent customer service.
From the Manufacturer
The Dual 4 inch outdoor speaker series is designed as a multipurpose speaker and will deliver accurate high fidelity sound in exterior or interior environments. Weather-resistant design and construction provide optimum durability for permanent or temporary outdoor use. 100 watts peak -50 watts RMS. Polyelite woofer with PVA surround. 40mm polypropylene cone midrange, 20mm Piezo tweeter
On Product Combined Cancer Reproductive
Warranty does not cover misuse of product.
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
good and is perfect for what we use them for. We are not having raging parties with booming loud music. We are parents with young kids who like to hang out in the backyard with friends and family while music is playing in the background...and occasionally the kid versus adult dance-off. :). My husband and I were just talking about how great these speakers have been and I realized I'd never written a review for them, so here I am. Really, these are great little outdoor speakers!
1) Strip the speaker wire a little long. The way the spring clips work is they just push the wire in the opposite directions of the spring tension, and hope that the wire touches the metal conductor on the other side. If you don't have enough exposed wire, it won't get a good connection.
2) Be very gentle when opening and handling the spring clip while inserting the speaker wire. The spring clips are somewhat fragile in the sense that they are not a robust design (without calling them cheap). If you are careful, it will work.
Final thoughts: the speakers sound good. For the money, you get what you paid for. The weak link in these speakers are the speaker wire terminals, so handle them in a way that reflects their fragile nature. I'm not sure why they didn't just use screw terminals, it probably would have been cheaper to manufacture, and being outdoor speakers, it would have helped the speaker wire that in under the screwed down terminal to avoid tarnishing which eventually degrades the circuit.
It is my sincere hope that I just got a faulty pair because, if not, I really don't know what to do with all of the positive reviews of these speakers on here. If everyone else's LU43PB speakers sound anything even remotely close to what mine sounded like, and this thing is still getting 4 stars, then I'm checking myself into a nut house!
(PS - thank you Amazon for being super cool on the return of these even though I no longer had the packaging, this is why I'm a Prime Member for life...)
Top reviews from other countries
La calidad de sus acabados es aceptable, como decimos en Mexico: tienen buen ver,
Las recomiendo, las instrucciones dicen que pueden soportar 50W RMS, yo las conecte a un pequeño amplificador (foto) y el sonido me sorprendió sin distorsión a un nivel de volumen muy aceptable para el uso que les quiero dar (ambientales).
Speakers - Dual Electronics LU43PB
I pushed in or removed rear connectors on both devices , antenna too , I soldered all the wiring.
Speakers are well made (5/5) and disassembly was easy, pop the mesh and unscrew six screws.
Speaker swivel brackets was perfect fit to hold amplifier.
Too many disinformation about the amplifier:
-Size: 8.27”x6.3”x2.75” is not correct.
Size without front and back knobs , connectors is 190mm x 125mm x 45mm ( 7.48” x 4.92” x 1.77”).
-24V input, will not work.
-Built in power supply is inadequate, with my two speakers, 4-6 Ohms, playing from TF card, with maximum volume it will not work more than 4 minutes and then it starts restarting. Any volume on the knob above approximately 45% it will end up eventually restarting.
Amplifier was easy to disassemble. It has two separate PCB boards, front controls and rear connections.
Rear connections PCB board is also 110V input and it has no insulator underneath it (I put a sheet of plastic and secured it).
This is pretty much like a lottery but, lets say you drop the amplifier it hits something sharp and the bottom aluminum casing of it bends inside and it touches 110V live wire on PCB, not making a short, now your entire amplifier aluminum casing is conducting 110V...
USB/TF, after shutting it down and turning it back on it starts playing last played file from the beginning.
I tried MP3 , FLAC.
-”MODE” you are cycling trough all the inputs (TF,FM...).
-”VOL-”,”VOL+” short press = previous, next file or station.
Long press = changes volume.
-”SCAN” short press = pause, play or mute, unmute.
Long press = Scan, stores available FM stations.
Sound is clear and reasonably loud at ~45%.