|Item Weight||2 pounds|
|Package Dimensions||9.2 x 8 x 8 inches|
|Item model number||LHSCT-20WRSS50-WHT-N|
|Size||2-HEAD WHITE-New Style|
|Type of Bulb||LED|
|Luminous Flux||2250 lm|
|Special Features||Auto-on smart motion detector, 25W LED equivalent to 200W halogen, 2250lm higher brightness level, Adjustable lighting direction and operating mode, Up to 50,000hrs lifespan & 5 years warranty|
Dual-Head Motion-Activated LED Outdoor Security Light, Waterproof, Photocell Included, Newly Added DIM Mode, 5000K Daylight, 25W (200W Halogen Equiv.) Area Lighting for Yard, Garage, Porch, White
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- ❀ NEWLY UPGRADED: This light features more efficient 3 lighting modes including all-new mode of DIM, 20% larger brightness compared with most 25W security lights’, and stronger waterproof ability due to additional rubber rings located behind the glass lens.
- ♠ HIGHLY SENSITIVE: Newly improved waterproof rubber ring on light lens, 180°wider sensor angle and 70ft further detective distant. Accurate sensors of motion and light.
- ☀ BETTER EXPERIENCE: 3 distinctive lighting modes (ON TIME & AUTO & DIM). 2250Lm floodlight, ultra-bright LED chips create even and well-balanced lighting output. Special designed 360° rotational lens hood combined with IP65 waterproof rating, our lamp will never yield to rainy weather.
- $SAVING YOUR MONEY: 200W halogen equivalent, $962.5 savings in its whole lifespan, over 87.5% electric consumption reduced. ETL-listed & DLC qualified, eligible for state and nation wide rebate programs to help you save even more.
- → I WILL TAKE THIS! A wide area could be covered with 180° vertically rotated light heads. Each head has a flexible of axes rotation for 355°. 50,000hrs lifespan, easy and fast DIY installation. Can resist weather and erosion, 5 years warranty.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Compare with similar items
This security light can be the best choice for your outdoor lighting with ultra-bright 2250lm.
Designed with durable and rugged housing, the light can resist weather and erosion, providing you
a long-lasting and stable lighting performance for the time to come.
Certified with ETL & DLC standards for energy efficiency, it reduces over 86% on electric
consumption, eligible for state and nation wide rebate programs to help you save even more.
Lighting mode is adjustable, by controlling the left side 3 switches, as follows:
ON-TIME: Lamp stays on all day;
AUTO: Light will turn on automatically if motion is detected, and last for a period of time
according to your setting;
DIM: Light will keep a brightness level of 20% normally, if motion is detected, lamp will
reach the maximum brightness and last for a period of time according to your setting.
Note for installation:
➤ If Fixture cycles on and off:
If there is any reflected surface surrounding the photocell, the sensitive photo sensor might cycles on
and off. To correct problem, re-position the fixture or eliminate reflective surface.
➤ If the motion sensor doesn't work:
Properly adjust the sensor range according to the mounting height, the working range is about 70ft.
Both of the motion sensor and light sensor should be tested before installed according to the manual.
➤ Multiple adjustable joints with this security light. Adjustable joints and angles are illustrated in
the listing pictures.
Voltage: AC 100-277V 50/60Hz
Detection Distance: 20-70ft (adjustable)
Detection Angle: 180°
Time Setting: 5 secs to 5 mins
CCT: 5000K daylight
Luminous Flux: 2250 lm
Beam Angle: 100°
Working Temp.: -4℉-131℉
LED Chip: COB
Waterproof Rating: wet location
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Installation was easy: positive, negative, and ground wire. Comes with caps.
What I don't like: Haven't found anything. Honestly extremely satisfied with the product.
In the picture I added, lights are facing down a good degree. Otherwise would be lighting up the neighbors houses.
The item does the job as I expected. Bright light on both with 1,600 lumens from these 20W (each) emitters.
The shell feels of quality (metal) and everything seems well designed with sleek contours.
These floods install to an approx. 4 inch (4.2 inch or so) round electrical box that you should already have, along with the house wiring. Middle large screw secures them in place (instead of the 2 little perimeter screws on my old flood lights. Neoprene cover over the screw head is a nice touch and completes the look.
The instructions are adequate and the installer needs to have a basic knowledge of installing basic electrical fixtures. A handyman quote me around 1 hour per to install. I was just curious.
Both the 5K and 3K kelvin do a great job, but for areas where I'll be in the evenings and nights, I selected and prefer the warmer ones (3000 Kelvin). For the front of my house I also went warm. For the lights shining out into the woods, I went cold industrial lights. 3000 Kelvin is warm without going into that yellow-street-light that's so tiring to the eyes.
In reality, I would have done all warm. I'm enclosing a photo comparing the two, but I understand this is hard to do with a photo.
If in doubt, I'd select warm. It is closer to what I'm replacing (incandescent flood lights).
1. It was easy to install...one of the easiest I found...only took about 10 min per light to retrofit my existing halogen fixture.
2. I liked the flexibility...unlike several others I tried, this one can act as a conventional "always on" security light if you simply switch the on/off switch quickly...nice feature if you simply want to light up your outside quickly. If you turn the switch off and wait a few seconds then turn it back on it goes back to being motion activated.
3. Nice bright light...this one had equivalent light to the Hyperion I was also looking at (which is a close second but it did not have the flexibility feature of #2 above and cost more).
4. Distance sensing is not nearly as far as the 70 ft claimed (mine was probably only about 30 ft at max sensitivity) but it still performed better than the others I tried.
Even though all photos show the light fixture mounted vertically the 20W Torchstars can be mounted under the eaves horizontally as I have done. They put out an incredible amount of white light and at a fraction of the energy used by a halogen lamp. Also the price was quite a bit cheaper than compatible LED units. I priced similar units at Home Depot and was shocked by what they were charging.
Time will tell if they can hold up to the rigors of Louisiana weather but on price and functionality alone these are a winner.
Most recent customer reviews
Now I have to go to Lowe’s and buy one that actually works!
Works great and you can set up direction of the lights