|Item Weight||15.4 ounces|
|Package Dimensions||7.5 x 7.5 x 6 inches|
|Item model number||LHSCT-20WRSS-WHT|
|Item Package Quantity||1|
|Type of Bulb||LED|
|Special Features||Auto-on smart motion detector, 20W LED equivalent to 120W halogen, 1600lm high brightness level, Resettable lighting direction and operating mode, Up to 50,000 hours lifespan|
20W Dual-Head Motion Sensor LED Outdoor Flood Security Light, Photocell Included, 3 Modes, DLC & ETC Listed Waterproof 120W Halogen Equiv. for Yard, Garage, Exterior Porch, 5000K Daylight, White
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- UPGRADED TRIPLE OPERATIOIN MODES: ON TIME, AUTO and Dusk to Dawn combined together. ON TIME allows manual control of the light. Auto mode allows your light to be lux active while be motion active as well, provide much more applicable ways to use. Dusk to dawn features lighting up at dawn and lighting off at dusk.
- DLC & ETL QUALIFIED: 84% energy and costs saving by replacing your 120W halogen fixture with our 20W LED lamp, save $550 during its long lifespan.
- LASTING AND DURABLE: 50,000 hours lifespan, durable and reliable performance, reduce frequency of replacement and maintenance.
- 5 YEAR UNLIMITED WARRANTY: Ideally lasts 10 times longer than traditional halogen security light. Protected by seller 5 Year unlimited warranty, your satisfaction is 100% guaranteed.
- IMPROVED OUTLOOKING: Stainless dual ultra-bright LED light heads with IP65 waterproof and 180° rotation capability. Updated adjust knob for increased position fixing ability. Newly designed mount base for much easier attachment to junction box.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
From the manufacturer
|Dusk-to-Dawn Security Light||Dusk-to-dawn LED Flood Light||Motion Sensor Security Light Three Head||Wide Sensing Angel Security Light||Flexible Head Adjusting Security Light|
|Number of Light||2||1||3||2||2|
Compare with similar items
This security flood light can be the best choice for your outdoor lighting with ultra-bright 1600lm. Designed with durable and rugged housing, the light can
resist bad weather and erosion, run for a long-lasting and stable lighting performance as time goes.
Certified with ETL & DLC standards for energy efficiency to help you save energy and your living expense.
3 Brand New Updated Operation Modes:
Operating like a normal light bulb, lux and time range button become irresponsive.
a.Adjust range to max first, then adjust your lux secondly. While lux is adjusted to maximum at sun, the light will be turned onany time during
the day and night, and the light will only last for the certain amount of time set up by the TIME switch.
b.While lux is adjusted to minimum, during the day when motion is detected, the sensor will flash an indicator light twice without turning on the main light;
During night, the main light will be turned on with motion is detected and auto off with a delay of the TIME you set.
D2D MODE(Dusk to Dawn):
Adjust your lux to its minimum, then with 5-50 lux lighting environment, the light will be on regardless motion, when day comes and the lighting environment
reaches 35-400 lux, the light will be turned off with a delay of the TIME you set.
P.S. Each Lighting mode is controlled by adjusting the switch on the left side.
Voltage: AC 110-130V, 50/60Hz
Detection distance: 20-70ft (adjustable)
Detection angle: 180°
Time setting: From 10 seconds to 5 minutes
CCT: 5000K daylight
Luminous flux: 1600 lm
Beam angle: 100°
Working temperature: 14°F-104°F
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
The item does the job as I expected. Bright light on both with 1,600 lumens from these 20W (each) emitters.
The shell feels of quality (metal) and everything seems well designed with sleek contours.
These floods install to an approx. 4 inch (4.2 inch or so) round electrical box that you should already have, along with the house wiring. Middle large screw secures them in place (instead of the 2 little perimeter screws on my old flood lights. Neoprene cover over the screw head is a nice touch and completes the look.
The instructions are adequate and the installer needs to have a basic knowledge of installing basic electrical fixtures. A handyman quote me around 1 hour per to install. I was just curious.
Both the 5K and 3K kelvin do a great job, but for areas where I'll be in the evenings and nights, I selected and prefer the warmer ones (3000 Kelvin). For the front of my house I also went warm. For the lights shining out into the woods, I went cold industrial lights. 3000 Kelvin is warm without going into that yellow-street-light that's so tiring to the eyes.
In reality, I would have done all warm. I'm enclosing a photo comparing the two, but I understand this is hard to do with a photo.
If in doubt, I'd select warm. It is closer to what I'm replacing (incandescent flood lights).
1. It was easy to install...one of the easiest I found...only took about 10 min per light to retrofit my existing halogen fixture.
2. I liked the flexibility...unlike several others I tried, this one can act as a conventional "always on" security light if you simply switch the on/off switch quickly...nice feature if you simply want to light up your outside quickly. If you turn the switch off and wait a few seconds then turn it back on it goes back to being motion activated.
3. Nice bright light...this one had equivalent light to the Hyperion I was also looking at (which is a close second but it did not have the flexibility feature of #2 above and cost more).
4. Distance sensing is not nearly as far as the 70 ft claimed (mine was probably only about 30 ft at max sensitivity) but it still performed better than the others I tried.
I highly recommend this product! LED lights are SUPER bright, better than any flood light I've seen. Neighbors already came to me asking where I bought those because they're so bright!!!
Received a replacement from seller. So far, so good after a few rain showers.
TL:DR - Your standard motion activated security light with LEDs instead of heavy incandescent bulbs. Minor construction flaw, would recommend.
Is the product as described? Yes.
Is it functional once connected? Yes.
Does the fixture have ample space for all the wiring included? Not on your life. This was the biggest hassle. Granted -- this could also be fault of my house, in which the wiring used was pretty rigid and non-pliable so that you couldn't "insert the excess wiring back into the wiring box" (per instruction)...so I did my best. I actually had to trim down my house wires & these wires (by at least 75%) so that I could get it to work. The initial problem is that the wires are so long, and the base of this fixture is so shallow that UNLESS you can push back all the wiring into your house, then you'll have hell trying to get this attached. Again -- this might just be my problem. I'm not faulting the manufacturer here -- but it definitely would have been nice if they gave just a little bit more room for all the wires they have included here. This was by far my most frustrating light to install.
UPDATE 8/4/2017: TorchLight has reached out to me to discuss the issue. While the problem itself isn't resolved, the Customer Service of the company is present and willing to do their part to mitigate the problems to the best of their ability. That's worth something in the realm of other companies who don't value their consumers.
Most recent customer reviews
and installation is a snap. Easy to setup the switches.Read more