BCA Month Beauty Most Anticipated Fall Children's Books Hallo nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments $69.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop hgg17 Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon drwho drwho drwho  Three new members of the Echo family All-New Fire HD 8 Kids Edition, starting at $129.99 All-New Kindle Oasis GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

on April 3, 2016
Not outdoor. See photo, worth a thousand words. Only been a year.
review image
1111 comments| 228 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on August 1, 2017
These are worth the cost.. great for outback by the hot tub.. will fill up the backyard with sound.. pretty clear too.. hooked to an older Yamaha surround sound system.. I'd recommend.. not a lot of bass of course.. you need a sub for that or a higher end speaker
on October 29, 2015
For the price these speakers are good,i ordered another pair. I had the huge dual brand stadium speakers so i already knew these would sound nice & look nice. At first i thought the back mount handle wasn't removable but they are,out the box their optional to attach. I just screwed on the cap that comes in box & it covers the screw hole if you'll use them on stands.

For people ignoring these speakers due to bad reviews let me tell you that i have a 300 watt home amp with 300 disc changer along with main front speakers including surround speakers & i love putting my music loud on weekends. These can handle power,out of 0-100 i put volume at 63 & they get the job done. I would recommend these speakers for back surround sound use.
on August 4, 2017
I bought these hoping they would match the sound of myYamaha NS-AW150 speakers but they don't. The base is not as deep and the sound is not as natural. I can truly say you get what you pay for in this case.
on January 4, 2016
Out of all the products I purchased during the holiday I have to say these speakers were the best value for price. They sound excellent outside in my shed and if I had more area to cover I would purchased 4 more! The best part is they're cheap and easy to replace if they get damaged (when I throw tools around the shed)!
on January 7, 2014
I've had these since last summer. (Today is January 7th) I live in Western NY and it's zero here today. Zero degrees. Yesterday was a balmy 28 degrees. I have these mounted on the side of my garage, under the roof eve. I was playing in the snow, out in the yard with the kids, near the garage. I decided- let's try music and see what happens. Hot snot! Fired up like it was July 11th and we were dancing in the snow immediately!

Yeah, I probably should have taken them down in the fall. Their lifespan will most likely be shortened by exposing them to all this temperature and moisture fluctuation and the fact that I saw an icicle totally encasing one of them last week. But I'll just pretend I am putting this pair through a test to see what they can handle, extreme weather wise. So far, flying colors.

The do not, sonically have a huge range. Low end leaves something to be desired. Then again, what 4" woofer doesn't leave something to be desired. These are great for background outdoor tunes. You wouldn't want to have a dance party with live band play via these little guys- that aint what they fo'. Be realistic when you purchase a small pair of speakers.

Then be pleasantly surprised at their ruggedness.
on July 14, 2015
These sound great for under 40 bucks! Pleasantly surprised by the sound quality being it is only a 4" woofer. I was aiming at finding some outdoor speakers with 6-6.5" woofers for that fuller sound, but got these as a surprise gift. Paired up with the Lepy LP-V9S amplifier, these make a great addition to my patio and garage. These aren't waterproof like some people want them to be (these aren't marine speakers), and need to allow to fully dry after "occasional" wetness. "Outdoor" does not usually mean that it can fully be in the elements (like rain), but rather "outside" (fully under a patio or the like) and whether the heat and cold. I love mine, they have been in my garage through summer and winter and still sound great.
on September 30, 2017
I have ordered these speaker twice now, one set for the shop and another set for a large outdoor TV, the sound is great, the quality of the speaker is awesome.
on May 17, 2017
Great speakers for outside. Have them on the patio in the central Florida weather and they sound good and look like they will not be destroyed by the humidity.
on September 4, 2013
Good sound comes from these speakers for their size. Don't expect ground shaking bass. I put my set up under the eaves of my house by the back patio. Fills the yard with sound being pushed by a 20 watt amp, also purchased from Amazon. The sound is as clear across the yard as it is up close. One star taken off because one speaker had a wire connection misaligned from factory and the whole lever sprung out from the plate. After re-installing it seems to be working well so far. The brackets are sturdy and have many slots to provide for various mounting situations. The thumb knob attachment to the bracket allows for directing the speaker at many angles. I chunked the rubber protectors, didn't see a need for them. Happy listening!