Huawei Mate 10 Pro (Dual-SIM) 128GB BLA-L29 (GSM Only, No CDMA) Factory Unlocked 4G Smartphone (Midnight Blue) - International Version
- 4G LTE Dual SIM ; Works with AT&T, T-Mobile ; DOES NOT work with Sprint, Verizon, U.S. Cellular and all other CDMA carriers ; LTE compatibility: This is international stock, varies per carrier (ensure to check with your carrier before purchase)
- Hisilicon Kirin 970 Octa-core (4x2.36 GHz Cortex-A73 & 4x1.8 GHz Cortex-A53) CPU ; 128GB ROM, 6GB RAM.
- Main Camera: Dual: 20 MP +12 MP, f/1.6, OIS, 2x lossless zoom, Leica optics, phase detection & laser autofocus, dual-LED (dual tone) flash; Front Camera: 8 MP, f/2.0.
- 6.0 inches, AMOLED capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors.
- Package Content : Huawei Mate 10 Pro (BLA-L29) , USB-C Earphones , Charger , USB-C Cable , USB-C to 3.5 mm Headphone Jack Adapter , Flexible Clear Case , Quick Start Guide , Eject Tool. PLEASE NOTE: this is an international version of the phone that comes with no warranty in the US.
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Compare with similar items
LTE B1 / B2 / B3 / B4 / B5 / B6 / B7 / B8 / B9 / B12 / B17 / B18 / B19 / B20 / B26 / B28 / B32 / B34 / B38 / B39 / B40 / B41 *****Please check with your carrier for compatibility. We are not responsible for any incompatible issues.
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
- Transition from my previous phone (S7 edge) was flawless, through the "clone" app.
- Operation is very smooth, without any lag whatsoever. No forced restarts either.
- Battery life is incredible. I was playing with the phone all day long yesterday and before going to bed I still had 55% left. With normal use, one could easily stretch it beyond 2 days.
- The screen is very nice, maybe not as vivid as the one the S8 has, but still very comfortable.
- The fingerprint scanner works very quickly and wakes up the phone automatically.
- I love the "dark menus" option, which can be applied to any theme, saving both battery and your eye sight.
- Photography is excellent. The colour camera is great as expected. But what is really mind blowing is the awesomeness of the black & white sensor. This is not just a gimmic; it is an excellent camera that I now use most of the time, as the results are simply incredible in all light situations.
- Call quality is excellent and so is wifi reception.
- I bought the "midnight blue" version, which looks stunning.
I know it is still relatively early, but I haven't found any flaws in this phone.
I use T-mobile, and it worked out of the box. LTE works and the LTE speeds are quite good. Only incompatible portion I've found so far is wifi calling. T-mobile appears to restrict that to t-mobile branded phones, despite the phone having the VOLTE flag active.
The default messaging app doesn't support MMS due to data reasons. I recommend replacing it with Signal ASAP.
UI: lovely. Very little difference between this and stock android which is nice. Only oddness is that when signing up for an account, the US is not an available location. Just picking anywhere appears to work.
Camera: Excellent. Photos look professional and have almost no processing time. Cool features:
* Portrait mode for beautiful portraits.
* HDR mode (I don't use it)
* Wide aperture which enables refocusing the image post taking it (crucially, there is no delay taking wide aperture photos)
*open shutter long exposure modes
* Full manual mode including raw image format support
* image recognition that is surprisingly good and optimizes how the camera handles a situation. I was at a nightclub and it recognized a stage performance and changed the settings for a nice picture.
Battery life: the best in a flagship phone. I can go all day wakeup to bed and not go below 50%. Has all the standard power options, but additionally can lower the screen resolution to save battery.
Supplied quick charger charges the phone super fast. Doesn't appear to work with other charging cables, sadly.
Audio: sadly includes a USB C only audio jack. The sound is promised to be better than a standard headphone setup, and it actually delivers. Sound played with the headphone is clear and crisp.
Package: the phone comes with a screen protector installed which is a nice touch, and a clear case that actually looks good. Use the case - the glossy back is susceptible to fingerprints.
Good thing is it’s a dual sim phone.
Top reviews from other countries
Il problema, per conto mio totalmente inaccettabile, di questo dispositivo è quello che accomuna tutti gli ultimi dispositivi Huawei (ed Honor, azienda nata da una costola della casa madre): EMUI. Si tratta dell'interfaccia grafica della casa cinese, esteticamente piuttosto superata (avrebbe bisogno di una svecchiata), che presenta una serie di bug alquanto fastidiosi nelle notifiche. Anche installando un launcher differente (tipo Nova) alcuni problemi restano, essendo errori del sistema non superabili (che ho trovato anche nel P20, preso in sostituzione di questo). Alcune app hanno problemi di mancata notifica (risolvibile in parte dalla gestione della batteria), mentre altre sono totalmente anarchiche: whatsapp su tutte. Io odio le notifiche pop-up, voglio solo l'icona nella barra ma senza null'altro, e non è possibile farlo: qualsiasi impostazione si cambi, all'uscita dall'app si reimposterà come vuole lui, e continueranno a comparire. Ho provato qualsiasi tipo di soluzione, ma il problema non è (ad oggi) superabile. Morale: telefono restituito e, probabilmente, farò lo stesso col successore (che, essendo dotato di analoga versione, ha gli stessi problemi), per passare al classico Samsung. Peccato, perché il telefono è davvero bellissimo.
Il prodotto è arrivato integro e nella data prestabilita.
All'interno della confezione troverete, oltre lo smartphone, un caricatore per la "ricarica rapida", gli auricolari, una custodia in plastica traslucida da applicare sul retro del device, un adattatore che fa diventare l'attacco c3 del device nel classico attacco jack e la garanzia.