Dual Skin Set + Mounting Clip for Oculus Go Controller - Premium Gel Shell Silicone Grip Covers w/ Low-Profile Traction Diamonds (Set of 2 + Clip) HEADSET & CONTROLLER NOT INCLUDED
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25.00 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $5.99 . (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
|Color||Black and Grey|
|Controller Type||Button Control|
About this item
- NEVER LOSE GRIP – Our patent pending flat diamond traction grip design ensures that you stay immersed in the VR world and that your Oculus Go stays firmly in your hand
- SLEEK COMFORT DESIGN – Premium soft touch anti-sweat silicone blends in seamlessly to your Oculus controller
- HEADSET MOUNTING CLIP – Never lose that controller again. Each set comes with a controller mounting attachment for clipping onto headset for storage or transport
- FULL ACCESS – Our precision cut skin ensures that all embedded sensors are clearly registered by the Oculus headset and our textured button design ensures that you will easily and intuitively find the trigger or menu button you're looking for
- PLEASE NOTE: Each purchase comes with 2 silicone skins (grey and black) and one mounting clip. Oculus GO controller, headset and wrist strap are NOT included
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Please Note: Oculus GO controller, headset and wrist strap are NOT includedSilicone traction grip set and mounting clip for the Oculus GO controller. **This accessory and Asterion Products are not affiliated with Oculus All product names, logos, and brands are property of their respective owners.** This product was designed in the U.S. and manufactured in China.
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
The fact that Oculus Go controller require frequent Battery means the material this is made of will fail in the next 6-10 months. Its stretchy, but stretches to the limit to fit. And will require a full removal to change the battery which occurs every 2-3 weeks with normal play.
It feels great and will definitely add to grip and is why its gets three stars and not two. But I can't give if 4 or 5 as it is designed in a way it wont last. They need to make it to where the weak part the top stays in tact and just the bottom peels off for battery access. Yes there would be a seam, but it would last allot longer if you did not have to stretch the weakest areas.