HHI 360 Dual-View Multi Angle Folio Case Cover for Samsung Galaxy Tab 2-10.1-Inch - Carbon Fiber-includes a HandHelditems Sketch Stylus Pen
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Dual-View Multi Angle Leather Cover for Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 (10.1) (Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 (10.1) Not Included).
- Innovative detachable inner sleeve for landscape or portrait view, and allows for hands-on operation mode.
- Sleek profile and design won't add unnecessary bulk to your Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 (10.1).
- Viewing stand can be adjusted to all different angles for your viewing pleasure.
- Package include a HandHelditems universal Stylus pen features Soft foamy tip and a 3.5mm headphone jack insert so you never lose your stylus.
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Pre-cut openings allows access to all of the Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 (10.1) Tablet's features and ports. The surface of this case is covered by a high quality synthetic leather material. Soft and smooth lining interior to protect the screen of the Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 (10.1) Tablet from scratches. Custom made fitment for your Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 (10.1). Hidden magnetic closure for that sleek, smooth, luxury look. Accessory only, Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 (10.1) not included.
Package Include HandHelditems(TM) universal Stylus pen features Soft foamy tip and a 3.5mm headphone jack insert so you never lose your stylus.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
1. Both cases have an inner, detechable "sleeve" that holds the tablet and an outer cover. In both cases, the back inside cover has a velcro strip which is how it holds the back of the tablet sleeve. The sleeve of the HHI case has velcro strips on 3 out of 4 sides that stick to the front inside cover at any viewing angle you want. While it stands pretty sturdily in the horizontal position, it doesn't work quite as well vertically because the velcro strips on the shorter edges of the sleeve are extremely small. The Poetic Dura Book case has three stripes of faux leather on the inner front cover that holds the tablet sleeve in three different viewing angles, both horizontally and vertically. The faux leather strips work very well and allow the tablet to stand securely. Win #1 for the Poetic Dura Book.
2. Here's the dealbreaker for me: The velcro strips on the HHI tablet sleeve I mentioned above are the "prickly" side of the velcro, and that poses a huge problem because it nicks certain types of clothing fabric when you're holding the tablet close to you with one of the velcro strips touching your shirt. The HHI case had nicked a polyester top of mine a few times while I was holding the tablet on my lap. This is not a issue for the Poetic Dura Book case. Major win #2 for the Poetic Dura Book.
3. The Poetic Dura Book case allows for charging while the cover is closed. With the HHI case, the cover must be open for charging, which means your tablet screen is not protected. It's a relatively minor point, but still, win #3 for the Poetic Dura Book.
4. The Poetic Dura Book comes with a stylus holder (but no stylus). The HHI does come with a stylus that you can insert into the 3.5mm jack for storage (but no stylus holder that works with a different brand, plus the HHI stylus dangles while it is "stored" which is awkward). The HHI stylus is just OK, so that's not a plus in my book. I have an XStylus Touch [...] that I prefer to use (it is designed for the iPad but works on Android devices as well), and there is no place to hold it on the HHI case. Win #4 for the Poetic Dura Book.
5. The Poetic Dura Book has two slots for microSD card storage on the inside front cover. The HHI case doesn't. Win #5 for the Poetic Dura Book.
I do want to stress that the HHI case is not a bad product per se, but it just doesn't compare to the Poetic Dura Book.
One final note: Because of the detachable sleeve + cover design (which is what allows for vertical standing), both the HHI and the Poetic Dura Book cases are thicker than most other cases that allow for only horizontal viewing. Just an FYI.
Most recent customer reviews
Did I check it and nice quailty case.
I returned back change to rooCase.