- Integrated Card Reader
Dual X2DMA400 240-Watt AM/FM CD Player with MP3/Full iPod/iPhone Control
This item at this price, sold by Amazon.com, is currently reserved exclusively for Prime members.Try Prime for free
Prime free trial and invitee customers: We will automatically apply an Amazon.com Gift Card to your Gift Card Balance in the amount equal to the Prime exclusive discount after you become a paid Prime member. If you cancel your paid Prime membership or return the qualifying smartphone within the first 3 months of your paid Prime membership, we may void your Gift Card or charge you in the amount of the Gift Card. Terms and Conditions apply.
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Full iPod/iPhone control via front panel USB
- SD card slot input
- 240 watts MOSFET power
- RMS power output:18 watts x 4 channels
Customers Also Shopped For
Top Customer Reviews
So what's wrong with it?
1. The screen is basically a mirror. If the sun is out, all I can see is a reflection of my tan passenger seat. There isn't an auto dimmer, so I just have to leave it on the brightest setting, but it's still unreadable if the sun is out.
2. The display has the ability to have a lot of info displayed, they just chose not to do it. For example, despite the fact that there is a spot at the top right of the screen that displays info while on some sources, during mp3 playback you can't have it set to see the tag info and see the clock at the same time. There was a spot right there, and they just didn't use it. The only display setting during mp3 playback that has a clock is also the one that has the play timer...not really such a good idea putting 2 different clocks right next to each other.
3. Folder sorting. Where to begin with this one... This is by far the most retarded folder sorting method I've seen. It doesn't work like a standard windows directory tree like you might expect.Read more ›
Installation wasn't too bad and I'm not good at doing that kind of stuff. Once in it looked good, but the sound was a little flat. After looking through the manual I saw there was a "loudness curve" option. Enabling this makes it sound MUCH better. There are 3 levels of screen brightness/dimming, but you can't change colors like on some of the more expensive models.
Main attraction for me to get this receiver was the SD card option. It's great to throw in a card with hundreds of songs in different folders and be able to play them without having to mess with cd's or an MP3 player attached to the unit.
Overall I'm very pleased with this receiver and think Amazon could learn something from how Crutchfield has their car audio department set up. Getting the needed installation gear automatically thrown in for free is sweet and eliminates any chance that you buy the wrong stuff on your own.
It did not fit my car's dash....Buy it..you won't regret..
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Ordered one sent and charged for two Sent one back Should have sent both back! Blew up a few days later no good! Waste of moneyPublished 19 months ago by Linda M Toland
I bought a JVC product, it worked but just didn't like the display. .. Then I found this product and ordered it. Read morePublished 21 months ago by Anthony