Dual XDM7615 AM/FM/CD Motor,4x50W, MP3, WMA, c3.5 Input, F/R/S, Remote, SWI
This item at this price, sold by Amazon.com, is currently reserved exclusively for Prime members.Prime free trial and invitee customers: We will automatically apply an Amazon.com Gift Card to your Gift Card Balance in the amount equal to the Prime exclusive discount after you become a paid Prime member. If you cancel your paid Prime membership or return the qualifying smartphone within the first 3 months of your paid Prime membership, we may void your Gift Card or charge you in the amount of the Gift Card. Terms and Conditions apply.
- AM/FM/CD/MP3/WMA Receiver features US/European frequency spacing tuner with 30 station presets,preset scan,one touch memory,auto stereo mono
- 1.0 DIN chassis, electronic motorized 2-step detachable face,electronic volume , bass, treble, balance, fader. Programableturn-on volume
- 3-pair of preamp outputs, 3.5mm front panel input, clock, mute, loudness
- Displays MP3 ID3v1 tags, displays WMA tags , repeat/random/intro
- Wireless inferd remote, 5 selctable EQ curves-pop, jazz, classic, beat, rock
- Steering wheel control input(PAC SWI-PS required )
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
200 Watts peak (50x4) 1.0 DIN chassis Import ISO/DIN mountable 2-Step motorized electronic detachable face Electronic volume, bass, treble, balance, fader Source audio memory Rotary encoder control Programmable turn-on volume 3-Pair of preamp outputs (F/R/S) 3.5mm Front panel input Steering wheel control input (PAC SWI-PS required) Black/white dot matrix type liquid crystal display Wireless infrared remote 5 Selectable EQ curves pop, jazz, classic, beat, rock Clock Mute Loudness. CD/MP3/WMA: CD-R/CD-RW compatible MP3/WMA encoded CD-R/RW playback Repeat/random/intro High-speed audible track search 1 Bit D/A converter Displays MP3 ID3v1 tags Displays WMA tags.Tuner: US/European frequency spacing 30 Station presets (18FM/12AM) Auto station store Preset scan One-touch memory Auto stereo/mono
Top Customer Reviews
-Cool motorized face plate that works sometimes
-It tells me good morning every day.(when the faceplate chooses to drop)
-Remote doesn't work
-Doesn't always operate as it should
The only negative comments I have on this stereo are:
1. I now own a 2008 F-150 XL and the stereo sits a little higher than it would in most cars so it makes the screen a little difficult to see when the face plate is down. All I did was mount the whole head unit at a downward angle inside the mounting bracket and it made a big difference. It doesn't look quite right, but no one will ever notice except me. If Dual would make the motorized face plate come down just a little more or fix this issue in some other way I would give this product 5 stars.
2. Dual needs to add a manual Mid EQ setting along with the bass and treble.
Otherwise, it's a great bang for your buck!
This radio is very easy to control, and the only complaint i have is the face plate feels cheap, and the motor that controls the movement seems weak. i wouldn't be surprised if the 2-step motor gives out on this. Also when installed in my F-150, it is hard to read the screen because the radio is tipped at an upward angle.
i would recommend this radio to anyone looking for a budget radio with great sound quality, and ease of use.
Upon further review of troubleshooting I read that improper mounting or loose wiring may cause CD skipping. Because I still have yet to get my Metra radio bezel that I ordered a week ago, the head unit is just in there. I tried it out in my old car and it does not skip whatsoever. So end result. Great product as I expected from Dual. No problems since
What i like was the flip down face and that is what sold me. Dual has pretty good quality cheap radios, ive had two, this was my second one, my first one quit working because it was a detachable faceplate and the connectors went bad. I never used the remote, i like the eq settings and the display.
Cons, when its really cold it is slow, but that is expected, also i didnt notice that the face can go partially down and all the way down, overall good buy for the price.