|Brand Name||Sling Media|
|Item Weight||1.05 pounds|
|Product Dimensions||7 x 4.3 x 1.7 inches|
|Batteries||1 AA batteries required.|
|Is Discontinued By Manufacturer||No|
Consider these available items
AirTV | Dual-tuner Local Channel Streamer for TVs and Mobile Devices | DVR Capable | Built for Sling TV (Renewed)
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
Product works and looks like new. Backed by the 90-day Amazon Renewed Guarantee.
- There will be no visible cosmetic imperfections when held at an arm’s length.
- Products with batteries will exceed 80% capacity relative to new.
- Accessories may not be original, but will be compatible and fully functional. Product may come in generic box.
- This product is eligible for a replacement or refund within 90 days of receipt if you are not satisfied under the Amazon Renewed Guarantee. See terms here.
- WHAT YOU’LL NEED ― An HD antenna, a media streaming player such as an AirTV Player, Roku, Fire TV or an Android TV, broadband internet with at least 25mbps (recommended), and an external hard drive for local channel DVR (optional).
- CUT THE CORD ― AirTV connects a single HD antenna (sold separately) with your home WiFi network to seamlessly stream local channels like ABC, CBS, FOX, NBC and more in HD throughout your house via AirTV Player, Roku, Fire TV and Android TV devices.
- BUILT FOR SLING TV ― Seamlessly integrate local channels right alongside your favorite Sling channels for all-in-one access. *Sling subscription not required for local channels
- WATCH ON THE GO ― Use the Sling TV app on your iOS or Android device to watch live or recorded content outside of your home.
- RECORD LIVE LOCAL CHANNELS ― Record up to two shows at a time and set single-episode or series recordings, in and outside of the home. When recording you can pause, rewind and fast-forward live TV. *External hard drive needed and sold separately.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Compare with similar items
Fire TV Stick 4K streaming device with Alexa Voice Remote | Dolby Vision | 2018 release
Tablo Dual LITE [TDNS2B-01-CN] Over-The-Air [OTA] Digital Video Recorder [DVR] for Cord Cutters - with WiFi, Live TV Streaming, & Automatic Commercial Skip, Black
Roku Streaming Stick+ | HD/4K/HDR Streaming Device with Long-range Wireless and Voice Remote with TV Controls
Roku Express HD Streaming Media Player
Mediasonic HW-150PVR ATSC Digital Converter Box w/ TV Recording, Media Player, and TV Tuner Function
|Shipping||—||FREE Shipping. Details||FREE Shipping. Details||FREE Shipping. Details||FREE Shipping. Details||FREE Shipping. Details|
|Sold By||—||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||Mediasonic Store|
|Connectivity Technology||Wifi||Dual-band, dual-antenna Wi-Fi (MIMO) for faster streaming and fewer dropped connections than standard Wi-Fi. Supports 802.11a/b/g/n/ac Wi-Fi networks.||Built-in Wi-Fi||Built-in Wi-Fi||Wi-Fi||usb|
|Item Dimensions||7.00 x 4.30 x 1.70 inches||4.24 x 1.18 x 0.55 inches||4.93 x 4.84 x 1.46 inches||3.70 x 0.80 x 0.47 inches||1.50 x 0.80 x 2.80 inches||6.10 x 1.60 x 8.70 inches|
|Supported Internet Services||hulu||Netflix; Prime Video; Hulu; STARZ; SHOWTIME; HBO; IMDb Freedive; Pluto TV; Browse millions of websites like YouTube, Facebook, and Reddit using Firefox or Silk.||—||Apple TV, Prime Video, Netflix, The Roku Channel, HBO, Showtime and Google Play, Hulu with Live TV||Apple TV, Prime Video, Netflix, The Roku Channel, HBO, Showtime and Google Play, Hulu with Live TV||—|
Watch TV at home or on the go.
With AirTV and Sling TV, access your live local channels on your TV or mobile device. As long as you have an Internet connection, you’lI be able to watch your local news, sports and favorite shows anywhere.
Please note: AirTV supports up to two simultaneous streams, only one of which can be outside the home where AirTV is located. Sling TV subscription not required.
AirTV delivers HD local channels to your favorite streaming devices. Using the Sling TV app, seamlessly integrate local channels right alongside your favorite Sling TV channels for all-in-one access.
AirTV supports: Roku, Android TV, Amazon Fire TV, iOS and Android devices. AirTV is NOT COMPATIBLE with Hulu and Apple TV.
What is Amazon Renewed?
Guaranteed by Amazon
Better for the Planet
What should I expect to receive with my Amazon Renewed purchase and in what condition?
What if I’m not completely satisfied with my Amazon Renewed purchase?
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
* This is not for AppleTv, it states this on the website and on Amazon. If you want to use for AppleTV look elsewhere
* This is a TV tuner, so when you add an antenna, add an amplified one that is not a flat square. I don't care if your flat TV tuner works great on your TV, it probably will not work great on this box. The flat TV antennas are junk, Take this from a MATV installer and EE.
* Position your TV antenna if you are not getting the channels received. Again just because your TV grabs channels 1-x doesn't mean that the box will grab exactly the same.
* Wifi has all sorts of issues when streaming so hard line network cable is the preferred.
This works great with Sling and with the latest update from Amazon Fire devices, it will now show these channels in the Live Menu.
If the device worked reliably, it would be a good basic tuner/DVR option for streaming devices. Mine would reboot randomly while watching and I can only guess that it was doing it during recordings too because I'd have recordings that started at random times while the show was in progress. I had to return it because it obviously had some issues. I chose not to replace it with another AirTV.
Overall...its a good addition to the cord-cutters arsenal and well worth the small investment for even occasional usage.
Once set up, it adds your Over the Air channels into your Sling app, making it possible to watch your local channels through Sling. This is nice for those who are not wanting to change inputs constantly to go between your streaming channels and your standard locals...and also for when you are watching Sling from tablets or other nonstandard devices that you wouldn't normally connect an antenna to.
Probably the best benefit to this is that you will now get the program guide through the Sling app...just like your other Sling channels... Which depending on your TV...can be a real improvement over the built in tuner.
You can also connect an external Hard Drive directly to the AirTV for DVR which you can also stream from any device.
Another pro is this is handy for those TVs that may not be an optimal spot for an antenna, or, if you have a single antenna with a great signal but other locations in the house where the signal is not as good...you can connect this AirTV anywhere and it still streams to your TVs with that better signal.
This device streams the signal it receives....which means interference, lost signal messages....everything. So don't be surprised if you occasionally tune to a channel that has no signal in Sling. This also applies to scheduled recordings. I've had a few recordings that was of such low quality and signal interruptions that it was just to difficult to even try to watch.
The 2 tuners is usually enough, but, it can be tough being limited to 2 streams if your using this for the whole household.
And the final...BIGGEST con...is that by streaming your OTA channels...you are using your data cap with your internet provider for something that would normally not count towards it. We found in our house that we were easily using 500-600gb of the 1.2Tb cap on OTA channels and were struggling towards the end of each month to stay under cap. Once we stopped streaming the locals.... We found it very easy to remain within the cap.