DualShock 4 Wireless Controller for PlayStation 4 - Magma Red
|Sale:||$64.98 & FREE Returns|
Discount Provided by Amazon.
- The feel, shape, and sensitivity of the dual analog sticks and trigger buttons have been improved to provide a greater sense of control, no matter what you play
- The new multi touch and clickable touch pad on the face of the DualShock 4 Wireless Controller opens up worlds of new gameplay possibilities for both newcomers and veteran gamers
- The DualShock 4 Wireless Controller features a built in speaker and stereo headset jack, putting several new audio options in the player's hands
- The Dualshock 4 wireless controller can be easily recharged by plugging it into your PlayStation 4 system, even when in rest mode, or with any standard charger using a USB cable (type A to micro B sold separately)
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
From the manufacturer
The DUALSHOCK 4 defines this generation of play, combining revolutionary features and comfort with intuitive, precision controls.
Play in Style
Evolved analog sticks and trigger buttons allow for unparalleled accuracy with every move while innovative technologies offer exciting ways to experience your games and share your greatest moments.
The DualShock 4 Wireless Controller features familiar controls, and incorporates several innovative features to usher in a new era of interactive experiences. Its definitive analog sticks and trigger buttons have been improved for greater feel and sensitivity. A multi touch, clickable touch pad expands gameplay possibilities, while the incorporated light bar in conjunction with the PlayStation Camera allows for easy player identification and screen adjustment when playing with friends in the same room. The addition of the Share button makes utilizing the social capabilities of the PlayStation 4 as easy as the push of a button. The DualShock 4 Wireless Controller is more than a controller; it's your physical connection to a new era of gaming. Pair your controller you will need to pair your controller when you use it for the first time and when you use it with another PS4 system. Turn on the PS4 system and connect the controller with the USB cable to complete device pairing charging your controller With the PS4 system turned on or in rest mode, connect your controller using the USB cable.
Buttons PS button
D Pad (up, down, right, left)
Action buttons (triangle, circle, cross, square)
Trigger buttons (R1, R2, L1, L2)
Touch Pad button
Touch Pad 2 point capacitive touch with click mechanism
Motion Sensor Six axis motion sensing systems (three axis gyroscope, three axis accelerometer)
Ports 1 x Micro USB
1 x Extension port
1 x Stereo headset jack
Wireless Connectivity Bluetooth 2.1+EDR
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
EDIT; By die I mean they quit holding a charge for more than like 30 minutes. I have a wal-mart one that I bought when my PS4 that is a year and a half old and it's analog sticks are still nice and stiff, it still holds a 5+ hour charge, meanwhile I've gone through four of these and have no intention of ever buying another one.
1. Does your controller touch pad in the middle make a loud clicking sound uppon pressing down? If Yes then its a fake, original ps4 controllers have a smooth soft click when pushing down the touch pad
2. Original controllers always have an orangy yellowy light turning on and off when charging.. ALWAYS, unless its fully charge. If uppon chargung your controller the light turns orange or yellow then turns off and doesnt keep repeating the process but it is still charging while there is no light to indicate that the controller is charging then its definitely a fake. If you are not to sure, make sure there is only 0,1, or 2 bars left before charging because some controller wont charge if they are at 3 full bars and wont go down a bar untill an hour or 2 pass by depending on the vibration and button movement. To check battery status you can just press and hold the playstation button down.
3. And one of my favorites is when you turn on your controller keep an eyes on the light in back of your controller as it lids ups, should take a second or 2 to fully turn on. If it flickers when the light is turning on or the light lags or looks like it struggled to turn fully on, it is 100% fake. Easiest way to spot a counterfit.
4. Only for the super fake ones the sony sticker on the back of the controller will not be straight or the sticker on the back is already pealing off on its own.
There are other ways to find out if dualshocks are fake but you have to have a little more experiance with fake controllers, if you do have experiance here are some extras in case you dis not know. Make sure your buttons are not sticking out to much and make sure the PS button is not a little off or the texture of the controller is off. Check analog sticks,button texture and the color of the sony sticker in back of the controller between L1 and L2.
I've never had so many problems with a game system's controller. Even my 360 controllers which have stick drift don't become as unplayable as these ps4 controllers do.
The symptoms are that at some specific angle, in my case at the very least slightly to the left or right of straight forward, the stick will not respond properly. This will result in the game character for instance suddenly slowing to a walk from a run and back again, resulting in very stuttery movement. And over time the issue will get worse, with larger deadzones.
Sony will replace the controllers under warranty within one year, but the warranty process is inconvenient to say the least. You have to mail the controller to them, and you might not get it back for two or three weeks. Without a controller, the Playstation system is unuseable. There are several guides out there that detail how to replace the sticks yourself, but they require cracking the controller open and desoldering the stick to solder a new one in its place.
When the stick is behaving normally the controller is great, but with two in a row going bad like this I will be looking into a third party controller for sure.
Top reviews from other countries
Antes de confirmar la compra tenía dudas de este control (PS4) de que resultará genérico, por lo tanto realice la comparación con el control que incluye con la ( PS4 ) sin encontrar ningún indicio de que resultará genérico, lo utilizo frecuentemente sin problema alguno ya que con el uso que a tenido no ha presentado problemas de comunicación, batería y controladores.
Saludos, gracias por leer mi reseña espero te sirva de buena referencia
Até então eu não me importaria se pelo menos funcionasse igual o original, porém a parte do touch fica mandando comandos como se estivesse sendo tocado sozinho.
Não comprem !
I’m very impressed, I love it so much, the colours are gorgeous and vibrant and the build quality is wonderful. I don’t understand why people are saying they got fakes?? As far as I can tell (and I have an original PS4 controller to compare it to), these are genuine! (Or maybe just mine is??) I wouldn’t let the negative reviews scare you off though if you’re a potential customer reading these reviews.
Arrived very quickly too, seller was quick to respond to any questions and I felt like the customer care was up to par!!
Thank you so much!