Lyft Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month Shop new men's suiting nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Transparent Transparent Transparent  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Tailgating ToyHW17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 29 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 29 reviews
on July 8, 2017
Fell apart within 2 days. The hose doesn't rotate on the handle making using it quite awkward to use at times. Just a flimsy product over all. If you use a tire pressure gauge/inflator everyday....pass on this one. If you just need something around the house for occasional use, it's probably fine.
on May 24, 2016
Sorry I bought this low quality piece of garbage. I made the mistake of not trying it out until after the 30 day or so. I didn't even hassle with returning it and it probably was over return window. The chuck was the main issue, for some reason the air flow to the tire stem was restricted without pushing it really hard and then it still would barely flow. I took it apart but I couldn't repair it to my satisfaction. Thankfully I had an older good quality chuck, so I swapped it out. I also had to take the gauge apart and lubricate. The valve was sticking open and it wouldn't release to so stop the air flow. But it just needed a squirt of silicon spray on the seals. Put on the gauge and now its working okay with the upgrade and repair. Not ready for use. It deserves a no star in my opinion.
on April 11, 2017
Works just fine
on August 15, 2017
works fine
on June 14, 2015
SO FAR SO GOOD GAUGE WAS TRUE ON BOTH I HAVE
on April 17, 2015
It is a decent gauge. But it looks like it's the top of the line air guage, its not. It is the middle of the road. Works good for odd angles like dually wheels but the gauge portion doesn't always work properly. It will not show while filling air into the tire. Then you have to reset it everytime, and thats okay, but the basic gauge is not professional quality. That's what I wanted and needed for the guys in the shop. I give it a 5 out of a 10.

TMB-VEGAS
on November 13, 2016
Cane as promused and goods great!
on May 27, 2016
works great
on March 5, 2016
On time and what I expected
on August 23, 2015
purchased for my Dad. he loves it. high quality for the price

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.