Industrial Deals HPC Best Books of the Year Holiday Dress Guide nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc For a limited time. 3 months for $0.99. Amazon Music Unlimited. New subscribers only. Terms and conditions apply. Electronics Gift Guide $34.99 for a limited time only Handmade Last Minute Gifts Holiday Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon JCVJ JCVJ JCVJ  Echo Devices starting at $29.99 Save $30 on All-New Fire HD 8. Limited-time offer. $20 off Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

on July 31, 2017
Not sticky enough. I closed a package with it and it was already coming up within 2 days. Works great on my desk where I initially wanted it! Did not work so well on a cardboard box for packing.
on November 17, 2017
I needed it to hold a few plastic table cloths up on my front porch for halloween. I was trying to block all light from coming into the porch... but this tape did not hold. I have a stucco house and figured this would work well ... It didn’t. It might be great for something else but not for the outside of my house unfortunately
on May 28, 2017
DUCK brand tape is always great, you can use it fot anything, sticky on almost any sarface, wheather its clean or a little dirty, or a little wet. Necessary in your survival bag, or in every day life.
on September 19, 2017
The DUCK brand with the little duck logo is the only one you want. This is better, by far, than any other "duct" tape. Even if this one costs a little more, you'll be glad you bought the little duck. Don't be a dumb duck. This tape is ducking awesome!
on August 11, 2017
Huge roll of white Duck brand duct tape! We use this in the summer to tape large magnets inside of our air-conditioner vents to help redirect the airflow from the basement to the upper floor of our home. It holds quite well even in the interior of the vent isn't perfectly clean.
on June 2, 2017
Very white color - bought to have on hand in case of any day-of wedding woes. Wasn't needed. Has been useful around the house.
on July 16, 2017
Pure white. Works exactly as needed. I'm using it around my air conditioner units to keep the accordions spread out.
on July 13, 2017
Soft, flexible, and sticky. Whatever you can do with duct tape, you can do with this in black.
on October 17, 2017
100% excellent. I only buy Duck Max now. It's the same or better than Gorilla tape.
on July 16, 2017
Best duct tape ever. Ultra adhesive. Can used to repair or patch anything, almost.
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.