Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Duck Brand 280110 Printed Duct Tape, Zig-Zag Zebra, 1.88 Inches x 10 Yards, Single Roll
Workplace Solutions Best Kids' Books of the Year Amazon Fashion nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Electronics Holiday Gift Guide Starting at $39.99 Our Best Wines Holiday Savings with 1¢ Shipping Gifts for Him hgg16 Get up to $100 back on House Cleaning services westworld westworld westworld  All-New Echo Dot Starting at $89.99 Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop Outdoor Gift Ideas on Amazon

Color: Zig-Zag Zebra|Size Name: Single Roll|Change
Price:$6.29+ Free shipping

Showing 51-60 of 301 reviews(verified purchases). Show all reviews
on February 21, 2013
Looks great and works great for the projects that I use it for. Another great pattern of Duck brand tape!
on September 20, 2013
Fun for my daughter. The tape is normal duty for duck tape. The patterns on the tape are well done.
on January 5, 2012
Whomever came up with the idea of using duct tape for making handbags, shirts, etc... made this company a fortune. Duct tape is great for holding things together, but now it's good for making zebra print tape pants. Craze of the decade right here!
on January 1, 2012
My 12 year old granddaughter used it to create a wallet. She is real crafty and loved working with it. I do not know how it would do on a project for sealing or taping, but if it is anything like the regular plain duck tape then it would be great.
on January 3, 2015
It's just what it looks like and is just as much fun. Even if it is duct tape!
on June 26, 2016
Used to wrap silly string containers for our gender reveal. Worked great!
review image
on December 23, 2011
The tape came in great time and is true to the photo. I am very pleased.It is definitely 10 yards and it has a great semi-matte texture. It will work out great for my duct tape project ( I'm cover some containers )
on June 30, 2016
Very cute duck tape perfect for those who love owls my sister loved it!
on March 13, 2015
My daughter loves her duck tape. It's very pretty vibrant colors.
on February 7, 2013
I purchased this duct tape to tape plastic sheets up in my basement where I was doing some demolition. It looked like the roll had quite a bit of duct tape on it and had the bonus of zebra stripes (who wouldn't like those?). However, after applying it I realized that there really was not nearly enough duct tape on the roll for what I needed. It works well, I just thought it would have as much tape as a regular roll.

If you need something functional, buy the regular old duct tape that is about the same price and has significantly more tape on the roll. If you're going for the wow factor, this tape is for you.