Salon Beauty Magazine Deals Hallo nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments $69.99 Handmade Gift Shop Save $30 on a Deep Cleaning Appointment The Walking Dead season 8 available to buy The Walking Dead season 8 available to buy The Walking Dead season 8 available to buy  Three new members of the Echo family All-New Fire 7 Kids Edition $79.99. Limited-time offer. Kindle Paperwhite Shop Now HTL17_gno

on March 3, 2015
Love the show and think the first three seasons are the best. More true to life than the others imo. Bad rating due to the bandana not being included as described. I saw other reviews that expressed this at thought maybe they updated the item to match the description. This was something both my kids and I looked forward to. Due to the bonus features and price, I still think it's a good deal. With that said products do need to match the description and if you are hoping to get it with your order, don't count on it at all.
on September 11, 2014
I got this DVD trilogy for my mother for her birthday. We watched the entire first season in one sitting. I know, that's a lot of television, but it is entertaining. We have since finished the entire collection and are working on the season that has just released. Recommend to anyone who enjoys a good laugh.
on September 4, 2017
This was a present for a family member... They loved it and the quality was fabulous.
on April 23, 2017
I watch these over and over again. Very funny series
on February 20, 2014
…then what's not to love? Our kids like to watch the episodes over from time to time(my husband too), and this is great because there are no commercials. It's a fun show that you can (mostly, lol) watch together as a family without all of the inappropriate commercials or content.
on January 7, 2014
I really enjoy this show. I started watching it a few months ago when I was feeling down. I've been going through chemo for about 6 months and some days I feel depressed. One day I was channel surfing and came upon this show and it make me laugh. It really lifted my spirits. I had heard about it on fb and how popular it was so I decided to try it and I'm glad I did. I purchased seasons 1-3 and then 4. I was disappointed to find out that this past week Target came out with all 4 seasons together. I would of rather gotten all seasons together. I'm sure after a few more seasons or when it ends they will have another series collection.
on September 30, 2014
Watch these episodes over and over. It came with multiple DVD's and bonus DVD's of footage not seen on the TV show. It also came with a camo headband. Recommend it to anyone who likes Duck Dynasty. Only negative about this product is that the music on the DVD's at the beginning of the show is not Sharp Dressed Man by ZZ Top, instead its some song I've never heard which I don't like.
on January 15, 2014
This was a Christmas gift to my son who cancelled his cable to save some money. He was extremely happy
with his DD trio. Am going to order season 4 for him. He has Netflix, but there are so many series they don't
carry and this is one of his favorites.
Thanks amazon for great service and all pkgs. arriving in great condition and a timely fashion.
on June 19, 2014
If you like to laugh you will like the "Duck Boys." Some of their antics are so crazy you just have to laugh, Si is so funny at times he's unbelievable, but he turns around and surprises you. They are a bunch of nuts that make you smile one minute and make you slap you knee the next and say "no way!" It's almost hard to believe these are mostly college educated folks, but you will see it pop out here and there. Their books are really good too to find out how they grew up and some of the family background.
on January 10, 2014
I love duck Dynasty, so it was fun to watch all the episodes of these seasons with my little sister. I know its almost old fashioned nowadays to have DVDs, but Its so much nicer to have a package wrapped for someone under the Christmas tree, instead of just a card saaying you bought it for them on iTunes (although I did rip all the discs onto my computer). The bandana was fun, she liked it a lot. Also, Amazon doesnt let you down on shipping.