Bubble Witch Saga 3 Industrial Deals HPC Best Books of the Month Red Shoes We Love nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Stream your favorites. Amazon music Unlimited. Learn more. All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon TheTick TheTick TheTick  Three new members of the Echo family Fire 7 Kids Edition, starting at $99.99 Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now TG18PP_gno

on July 24, 2016
As a mom and now new auntie I have read and enjoy my fair share of children's books. I bought this for my niece and the book is so weird. Even for a one year old who isn't getting the story line I couldn't stand reading it. Bought because with the cute little duck and goose on the cover how could you go wrong?! Sorry I purchased and ended up getting a different book to put in her basket instead.
on March 31, 2013
We have several Duck & Goose books and while this one is cute, it isn't my favorite. My daughter and and I prefer, "Duck & Goose Find a Pumpkin" because it's a bit more interactive with one character asking if the pumpkin is somewhere and the other answering, no (because what little kid doesn't like to say no ;). The 2-page spread in Here Comes the Easter Bunny! at night is my favorite and the illustrations are as cute as ever but I just don't feel this story is of the same quality as some of the others.
on April 15, 2016
We love these books!! They are simple, with great illustrations. My 7 month old loves listening to them and I enjoy reading them. Of course, he doesn't get the humor in them, but he will someday soon! I'll be buying more Duck and Goose books for sure!
on April 29, 2017
The book itself is a nice quality but the story is lacking. There's no real "story" - just a few words on each page - which made it very hard for my 2 year old to follow or understand. I was hoping this book would help him understand what was going on at Easter with the Easter Bunny but it was not helpful at all. If anything, I think it confused him even more!
on June 25, 2017
Really cute easter book, colorful, non-religious so if that is what you are after it is great
on July 4, 2017
Very short but my daughter loves duck and goose so she thought this was fun at Easter
on April 21, 2016
Love the Duck and Goose books! Simple text, bright illustrations, perfect!
on May 25, 2017
Duck and Goose my grandsons fav books ....Mine too
on March 17, 2014
The plush animals and all the Duck and Goose books should be on every child's reading shelf. These are the books our great granddaughter goes to when asked if she would like to read a book. At two years old she practically has them memorized. Great life lessons and adorable characters.
on May 1, 2017