Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Duck & Goose, Here Comes the Easter Bunny!
Amazon Vehicles Up to 80 Percent Off Textbooks Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Totes Summer-Event-Garden Amazon Cash Back Offer ElvisandNixon ElvisandNixon ElvisandNixon  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Celine Dion Shop Now

Format: Board book|Change

on January 27, 2012
If you are a fan of the Duck & Goose series you will definitely love this recent addition to the story. The book is very colorful so it should hold the attention of a child too young to really understand the words too. As for the story it is basic, exacly as a board book should be, with just a simple sentence on each page. It is educational as well with Duck and Goose looking for places to hide in wait for the Easter Bunny. It explains simple concept as too high, etc, with a simple picture to go along with it. My 2 year old loves this book, and the whole series, so we both highly recommend it!
on April 24, 2012
My 2 year old daughter absolutely adores this book. I got this for her as an Easter gift and she LOVES it. The book is colorful, easy to understand and grabs the eye of my daughter. My wife and I will definitely be buying into this series of books in the future as the author really knows how to make adorable characters come to life for such a young child.
on March 14, 2013
My grand daughter loves the Duck & Goose books! The pictures are colorful and simple. The text is simple...not too many words for an active and curious18 mo. old!
on March 24, 2014
A few books on duck and geese, along with stuffed ducks and yes, stuffed geese too will help fill up a little girl's Easter Basket. With the other goodies in her basket, and of course a little bit of candy, she will love her "little friends" the best. Wait until the Easter Bunny leaves these for her. This little girl will be over-the-moon delighted. As usual, Amazon came through by getting this to my home nice and fast... and more importantly, in great condition.
on July 16, 2012
My kids love the Duck & Goose stories. They are perfect for toddlers. We got the board book and the kids love the illustrations and simple story. Their favorite thing to do is find the Easter Bunny when he visits on the one page. This is a nice Easter present.
on July 24, 2016
As a mom and now new auntie I have read and enjoy my fair share of children's books. I bought this for my niece and the book is so weird. Even for a one year old who isn't getting the story line I couldn't stand reading it. Bought because with the cute little duck and goose on the cover how could you go wrong?! Sorry I purchased and ended up getting a different book to put in her basket instead.
on April 9, 2015
My daughter is 2 1/2 and she loves books. She didn't know what the Easter Bunny was. This book is just Duck and Goose finding a good hiding spot to try to see the Easter Bunny. You only see the Easter Bunny on one page. The page is a nighttime scene where the Easter Bunny is sneaking away, all shadowy. You have to point him out to kids/babies. It's a very cute book and my daughter liked the sparkle on the pages. She's at just the right age to like it, and will enjoy it for some time. Don't expect it to be exciting for one year olds. It's got a little bit of a story so it won't hold their attention yet.
on April 4, 2016
This was our first Duck book purchase ... and not real thrilled over it. The book is sturdy and artwork is colorful, but story was lacking. With asking questions, pointing out pictures, and making up own story we were able to keep it interesting. Doubt it will be a book picked up often though. Sorry.
on April 20, 2014
My 21 month old grandson loves the Duck and Goose series. Colorful, interesting pictures and brief, repetitive phrases are just the ticket for someone learning how to talk. We also purchased stuffed Duck and Goose to go with the book - he loves to have them in his lap when he cudddles up to read the books.
VINE VOICEon March 15, 2014
This is a great first-reader for kids. Kids old enough to begin reading on their own can appreciate the simple story and it would be cute to read to the younger ones. The book is a good size for small hands or fitting into an Easter basket, as I'm intending to do, The letters on the cover are glitter, but it doesn't come off.