Salon Beauty Books with Buzz Introducing Prime Wardrobe nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Unlimited Music. Always ad-free. Learn more. Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Personalized Jewelry Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon TheGrandTour TheGrandTour TheGrandTour  Echo Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now SWMTVT18_gno

on July 24, 2016
As a mom and now new auntie I have read and enjoy my fair share of children's books. I bought this for my niece and the book is so weird. Even for a one year old who isn't getting the story line I couldn't stand reading it. Bought because with the cute little duck and goose on the cover how could you go wrong?! Sorry I purchased and ended up getting a different book to put in her basket instead.
11 people found this helpful
on June 11, 2018
Some people were complaining about the actual story and there not being much to it and well there isn’t. But that’s to be expected with this series. They are all like that. BUT it’s cute and my two year old likes these books because you can remember them and read along with me. I think they are cute, I like the simple story’s and the pictures.
on April 29, 2017
The book itself is a nice quality but the story is lacking. There's no real "story" - just a few words on each page - which made it very hard for my 2 year old to follow or understand. I was hoping this book would help him understand what was going on at Easter with the Easter Bunny but it was not helpful at all. If anything, I think it confused him even more!
3 people found this helpful
on March 31, 2013
We have several Duck & Goose books and while this one is cute, it isn't my favorite. My daughter and and I prefer, "Duck & Goose Find a Pumpkin" because it's a bit more interactive with one character asking if the pumpkin is somewhere and the other answering, no (because what little kid doesn't like to say no ;). The 2-page spread in Here Comes the Easter Bunny! at night is my favorite and the illustrations are as cute as ever but I just don't feel this story is of the same quality as some of the others.
3 people found this helpful
on March 14, 2018
My toddler loves this book! The story is perfect for her to practice her vocabulary, simple enough for my daughter to " read" to herself and the board pages are great for her developing motor skills. This is also a great Easter Basket gift that isn't candy! My daughter loves the other Duck and Goose book we have too. I wish more were available on Amazon!
on June 11, 2018
I'm not a fan of the book, but it's one of the books my daughter always wants read... so 5 stars on behalf of my one and a half year old.
on July 4, 2017
Very short but my daughter loves duck and goose so she thought this was fun at Easter
One person found this helpful
on April 21, 2018
Book was a great Easter hit for my three grandchildren!
on April 21, 2016
Love the Duck and Goose books! Simple text, bright illustrations, perfect!
One person found this helpful
on March 17, 2014
The plush animals and all the Duck and Goose books should be on every child's reading shelf. These are the books our great granddaughter goes to when asked if she would like to read a book. At two years old she practically has them memorized. Great life lessons and adorable characters.