- Age Range: 2 - 5 years
- Grade Level: Preschool - Kindergarten
- Lexile Measure: 0060 (What's this?)
- Series: Duck & Goose
- Board book: 22 pages
- Publisher: Schwartz & Wade; Brdbk edition (July 10, 2012)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 030798155X
- ISBN-13: 978-0307981554
- Product Dimensions: 9.5 x 0.6 x 10.5 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: 153 customer reviews
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #134,666 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
Duck & Goose, Find a Pumpkin (Oversized Board Book) Board book – July 10, 2012
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
About the Author
TAD HILLS is the author and illustrator of the ALA Notable Book Duck & Goose--called "expressive and adorable" in a starred review from Kirkus Reviews--and Duck, Duck, Goose, both New York Times bestsellers. His Duck & Goose board books include the ALA Notable Book, What's Up Duck?, and the Indie bestseller, Duck & Goose: It's Time for Christmas! He is also the author-illustrator of How Rocket Learned to Read, a New York Times bestseller and a Parents' Choice Award Winner, and Rocket Writes a Story.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I saw that some reviewers mentioned the book being oversized, but ours is the fairly standard board book size so that might have changed.
We'll be ordering more Duck and Goose for sure!