Truck Reviews Beauty Warlight Men's slip on sneakers nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Unlimited Music. Always ad-free. Learn more. PCB for select Bang & Olufsen Fire TV Stick Grocery Handmade Personalized Jewelry Shop by look Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon MMM MMM MMM  Echo Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now STL18_GNO

on April 23, 2016
This is a silly and fun book that provides a foundation to teach students about migration. My class loved it.
on March 20, 2017
Great
on September 25, 2013
great book, on amazon found a great quality onesie that matched the book... made a great shower gift combination. love that amazon searches are so easy!
on June 1, 2016
My 2 year old loves this book. We got it from the library first and he kept asking for it once we returned it so I decided to buy a copy. It's a really cute and funny story with nice illustrations. Highly recommend!
on February 11, 2013
Great childrens story especially if you like moose, well written with great illustrations and easy to understand for children Great
on February 17, 2016
An Awesome Book! My kids and I love reading this book. Very entertaining yet teaching the lesson of open-mindedness.
on November 19, 2014
Great book about friends--two ducks and a moose--and their adventures travelling to Florida for the winter. My granddaughter, who will be five soon, loves this book.
on December 7, 2012
I gave this to my boyfriend's sister's child for his 2-year-old birthday (I was one of two party guests who didn't bring a toy truck!), but I know mom will appreciate not having another truck to clean up around the house!

It's a very simple book with great illustrations!
on July 29, 2013
We have to read this every night before bed. The whole family loves it. I highly recommend this book for families with small children.
on January 3, 2015
love the book and the service was great