|Item Weight||1.1 pounds|
|Product Dimensions||18.6 x 12.2 x 18.6 inches|
|Item model number||1053440|
|Number of Items||1|
|Size||12 in. x 175 ft.|
|Manufacturer Part Number||1053440|
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
Duck Brand Bubble Wrap Original Cushioning, 12-Inches x 175-Feet, Single Roll (1053440)
|Price:||$29.99 & FREE Shipping on orders over $49. Details|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Original Bubble Wrap provides more cushioning and object protection than any other wrap in the market
- Features a nylon air retention barrier bubble that minimizes air loss
- Ideal for wrapping - conforms easily around items
- Roll is perforated every 12 inches for easier handling
- Bubble Wrap measures 12 inches wide and 175 feet long
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Top Customer Reviews
Before buying bubble wrap, you first have to figure out what type you want to use:
1) Big bubbles: This wrap has the BIG bubbles and is best used as a cushion around large items that you
wrap with smaller bubble bubble wrap.
2) Small bubbles: This is the small bubble type. Great for everyday use, and there really isn't anyway that you mess up using it.
3) Stick to itself: This type is great as it seems to be stronger, but can be aggravating as it sticks to itself. This can cause waste as your frustration grows and you throw it out and start over with a new piece. When you have learned to use this type, you will see that it is very useful when you want to wrap something fragile tightly, and more secure.
The Duck brand bubble wrap is my favorite brand to use. It is consistently lower is price whenever you can find it, and the price vs. length of roll is a better choice than store brand or even the Scotch brand.
Not only does The Duck brand make great bubble wrap, their packaging tape is impressive. The tape is also always cheaper than the other brands.
Overall, I recommend this product for: great quality, does the job and does it well, better price and longer lengths for the price. In case you are interested, I only recommend items that I would recommend to my Grandmother. If I don't think she would use it, then I don't buy it!
I was almost hoping the bubble-wrap would come wrapped in bubble-wrap (oh the irony!) but alas, it just had the heavy paper in there with it.
The bubbles were all filled (popped a couple dozen just to check ;)) and cut it into pieces and taped onto my windows. Worked a lot better than I would have thought, and noticed a good amount of heat behind my window curtains when I checked.
I know most people will be ordering this for shipping purposes, but if you're in a cooler climate I recommend using a few strips of this and putting it on your windows in addition to whichever shrink-wrap you choose.
The bubble wrap is decent - it does not cling, however, so keep that in mind if that's what you're looking for. I do a fair amount of shipping and this bubble wrap is great for small to medium sized items. The only reason I didn't give 5 stars, is due to amazon's somewhat irritating, random, and erratic price hikes.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
It's difficult to screw up bubble wrap, so reviewing this seems like you would either give a one or five star rating. Read morePublished 1 day ago by Jordan Ullom
This roll has perforations every 12 inches. Convenient if you are wrapping individual small items but less so for larger items (i. Read morePublished 4 days ago by Robert Coffman
Worked as expected....it's bubble wrap. Better price than big box stores.Published 5 days ago by Disneyfannn
Very easy to use. I liked the perforations because it made cutting it easy.Published 6 days ago by Judith Phail