$2.98 ($0.06 / Count)
FREE delivery: Saturday, Dec 3 on orders over $25.00 shipped by Amazon.
Ships from: Amazon.com Sold by: Amazon.com
($0.06 / Count)
($0.05 / Count)
Ships from: Amazon.com Sold by: Amazon.com
Unlock 15% savings
Choose how often it's deliveredFrom once every 2 weeks to once every 6 months
Skip or cancel any timeWe'll send you a reminder before each delivery.
Other Sellers on Amazon
DUDE Wipes Flushable Wipes - 1 Pack, 48 Wipes - Unscented Wet Wipes with Vitamin-E & Aloe for at-Home Use - Septic and Sewer Safe
|List Price:|| $6.99
The List Price is the suggested retail price of a new product as provided by a manufacturer, supplier, or seller. Except for books, Amazon will display a List Price if the product was purchased by customers on Amazon or offered by other retailers at or above the List Price in at least the past 90 days. List prices may not necessarily reflect the product's prevailing market price.
|Price:||$2.98 ($0.06 / Count) Get Fast, Free Shipping with Amazon Prime FREE Returns|
|You Save:||$4.01 (57%)|
Enhance your purchase
|Material Feature||Flushable, biodegradable, Fragrance free, Plant based fibers|
|Unit Count||48 Count|
|Number of Items||1|
About this item
- BILLIONS OF BUTTS WIPED: We make flushable wipes—billions of 'em—assembled right here in the USA. We started this hole revolution against toilet paper from our apartment and now wipe over 1 billion butts every year. So join us. You'll have never felt so fresh after that morning coffee
- EXTRA LARGE FLUSHABLE WIPES: When it comes to flushable wipes, size matters. And we're big. Up to 35% larger than the other guys. Because nobody wants a little wipe after a big burrito
- FLUSHABLE & 100% PLANT SOURCED FIBERS: Our flushable wipes are made with plastic free and plant sourced fibers. Unlike baby wipes, DUDE Wipes are sewer and septic-safe and begin to break down when flushed. Say goodbye to toilet paper and say hello to DUDE flushable wet wipes for the whole family
- FRAGRANCE FREE & CLEAN FORMULA: Made with 99% water and plant-based ingredients, DUDE wipes are unscented, hypoallergenic, alcohol-free, and paraben-free. They're also soaked with Aloe Vera and Vitamin E to protect your most sensitive skin and DUDE regions from irritation
- IT'S TIME TO QUIT TOILET PAPER: C'mon, you're better than that scratchy sandpaper. We promise once you try DUDE Wipes you'll never go back. Designed for a clean, more refreshing feeling than toilet paper, our plush wet wipes come in sleek dispenser packs that fit perfectly on your throne
Special offers and product promotions
- Buy at least 4 items of your choice and save 5%. Offered by Amazon.com Shop items
From the manufacturer
|DUDE Wipes Flushable Wipes Dispenser, 48 Count (Pack of 3)||DUDE Wipes Flushable Wipes Dispenser, Mint Chill, 48 Count (Pack of 3)||DUDE Wipes Flushable Wipes, Individually Wrapped to go, 30 Count||DUDE Wipes Flushable Wipes, Individually Wrapped to go, Mint Chill, 30 Count|
|Wipe Count||144 Count||144 Count||30 Count||30 Count|
|Scent||Gentle Fragrance free||Cooling Mint Chill||Gentle Fragrance free||Cooling Mint Chill|
|Key Ingredients||Soothing aloe vera and vitamin E to protect your sensitive sides||Eucalyptus, mint, and tea tree oils are sure to give you the freshest butt in the game||Soothing aloe vera and vitamin E to protect your sensitive sides||Eucalyptus, mint, and tea tree oils are sure to give you the freshest butt in the game|
Dude Products Wipes Flushable Wipes Dispenser, Pack of 1
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Product Dimensions : 9 x 2 x 6 inches; 12 Ounces
- Item model number : DW-CE
- UPC : 885828818606 860329000101 767674377608 794628162119 793573888013
- Manufacturer : Dude Products
- ASIN : B00L1GHHV2
- Country of Origin : USA
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item can be shipped to select countries outside of the U.S. Learn More
- Best Sellers Rank: #19 in Amazon Launchpad (See Top 100 in Amazon Launchpad)
- Customer Reviews:
For external use only. To avoid danger of suffocation keep out of the reach of children unless they are supervised, cool little dudes. For real do not place in cribs, carriages, beds or playpens. Avoid contact with eyes.
Use Dude Wipes after toilet paper to be the KING OF YOUR THRONE. Also sweet for your face, hands, pits and dude regions.
WATER [EAU/AGUA], GLYCERIN, COCAMIDOPROPYL PG-DIMONIUM CHLORIDE PHOSPHATE, SODIUM BENZOATE, TOCOPHERYL ACETATE, ALOE BARBADENSIS LEAF EXTRACT, CHAMOMILLA RECUTITA (MATRICARIA) FLOWER EXTRACT, CITRIC ACID
Grab One, Wipe and Flush, Dude
Reviewed in the United States on January 14, 2018
Reviews with images
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
By Larissa Stefano on November 20, 2022
Only reason for the lack of a full star rating is they never seem to keep moist in the package. They dry out pretty quickly once opened. With a little dab of water from the tap, they seem to spring up again, though. So no harm done.
Top reviews from other countries
Disclaimer: While we work to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than that shown on our Web site. We recommend that you do not solely rely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. For additional information about a product, please contact the manufacturer. Content on this site is for reference purposes and is not intended to substitute for advice given by a physician, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. You should not use this information as self-diagnosis or for treating a health problem or disease. Contact your health-care provider immediately if you suspect that you have a medical problem. Information and statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Amazon.com assumes no liability for inaccuracies or misstatements about products.