Dude, Where's My Car? [Blu-ray]
Two fun-loving slackers, Chester and Jesse, wake up after a night of partying with a burning question: "Dude, Where's My Car?" As they retrace their steps, these nitwits are in for the ride of their lives - encountering hot alien babes, dodging killer ostriches and trying to "score" special treats from their twin hotties.
- Aspect Ratio : 1.85:1
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- MPAA rating : s_medPG13 PG-13 (Parents Strongly Cautioned)
- Product Dimensions : 6.75 x 5.25 x 0.75 inches; 3.2 Ounces
- Item model number : FOXS2242786BR
- Director : Danny Leiner
- Media Format : Multiple Formats, AC-3, Blu-ray, Color, Dolby, DTS Surround Sound, Dubbed, NTSC, Subtitled, Widescreen
- Run time : 1 hour and 23 minutes
- Release date : August 26, 2008
- Actors : Ashton Kutcher, Seann William Scott, Jennifer Garner, Marla Sokoloff, Kristy Swanson
- Dubbed: : French, Spanish
- Subtitles: : English, Spanish
- Producers : Andrew A. Kosove, Broderick Johnson, Gil Netter, Nancy Paloian, Wayne Allan Rice
- Language : English (DTS 5.1), French (Dolby Digital 5.1), Spanish (Dolby Digital 5.1)
- Studio : 20th Century Fox
- ASIN : B000MNOXYY
- Writers : Philip Stark
- Number of discs : 1
- Best Sellers Rank: #94,195 in Movies & TV (See Top 100 in Movies & TV)
- Customer Reviews:
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I mean, it essentially is the same plot as The Hangover, so its easy to compare and realize how far comedy evolved in a decade. And Hangover was made by the Road Trip guy, a vastly superior "one of these" by comparison, too. In fact, this movie doesn't just make me appreciate Judd Apatow and Ben Stiller and Will Ferrell screwball movies of the 2000s, or the Super Troopers and Office Spaces that bridged that gap, it makes me appreciate how much better even stuff like American Pie, Jay and Silent Bob, or Beavis and Butthead are to this, and its as insulting to bundle this also-ran in with them as it is for the algorithm to recommend American Dad and Simpsons Season 38 just because you watch Futurama.
Good thing this didn't ruin any careers, all these actors were very funny in a million other projects from Always Sunny, to Larry Sanders, to American Pie, to That 70's Show, to VH1's I Love the 80's, to Office Space, to Salute Your Shorts, and so on and so on.
If you enjoy turning off your brain and laughing at some vulgar idiots just having some fun with a camera, you'll love this (and I mean that in a good way).
By Amazon Customer on December 20, 2020
Top reviews from other countries
The film is full of hilarious lines, that are just as funny as they are silly. So, I just had to have this BR in my collection.
There are a couple of flaws: first of all, there are not many extras, just the theatrical trailer. The DVD had a lot of additional content (deleted scenes, commentary track, interviews...), so this BR version is really lazy. Fans of the movie should get both editions.
The biggest flaw is the fact that it's a Region A-locked disc (the Region B version is apparently existent, but very rare). So, what do you expect me to do, buy a Region A player from the States just for this disc?
OF COURSE I DID! Dude! Sweet!