Duduma Polarized Designer Fashion Sports Sunglasses for Baseball Cycling Fishing Golf Tr62 Superlight Frame
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- TAC POLARIZED LENS- 100% UV400 protection coating, blocks 100% harmful UVA & UVB Rays. Restore true color, eliminate reflected light and scattered light and protect eyes perfectly. TAC lens includes 7 layers. The 1st layer is polarization layer. The 2nd and 3rd layers are bonding layers to enable durability. The 4th and 5th layers are UV protection layers to absorb UV light. The 6th and 7th layers are shatterproof layers.
- PRODUCTS DIMENSION- Lens height:40 mm (1.57 inches); lens width:66mm (2.59 inches); leg length:140mm(5.51 inches); nose bridge:12-30 mm (0.47-1.18 inches); frame length: 140mm (5.51 inches).
- GOOD LOOK, SUPERLIGHT, STYLISH, DURABLE AND CLEAR- Flattering lines & design features create aesthetically pleasing appearance. Lightweight design is ideal for motorcycle and cycling bicycle, driving, running, fishing, racing, skiing, climbing, trekking or other outdoor activities. Fashion and stylish design, with rich color combinations of frames and lens. Polycarbonate lens and frames are impact, scratch resistant and durable. Rimless jacket frame design enables clear lower vision field.
- LIFETIME BREAKAGE WARRANTY ON FRAME- Frames and lens are unbreakable for no risk purchasing. In case any broken problem happens, contact the seller of Duduma without hesitation to solve the problem until satisfaction. Duduma provides lifetime after sale service for all Duduma products.
- 30 DAY MONEY BACK GUARANTEE- All Duduma customers enjoy 30 Day Money Back Guarantee. Customers can return and get refunded in case the purchasing is not satisfactory for any reason. You have no risk to try.【In order to give the best shopping experience to customers, the sunglasses cases were updated. The black cases will no longer to use. The black case and the new case will send to you at random during the transition period.】
Frequently bought together
Customers also shopped for
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
ABOUT DUDUMA SPORTS SUNGLASSES
▷ Duduma sports sunglasses is perfect for enjoying the outdoors, running, driving, cycling or baseball, which makes you could feel more energetic. And these different colors sunglasses for men and women are best choose for your reference.
▷ With comfort, lift, and spirituality in mind to fit your activities, our polarized sunglasses have a filter that reduces glare from reflecting surfaces (water, snow, road pavement) which interfere with vision, and we insist on doing well in creating cool eyewear from appearance not only protection function.
▷Multiple lenses colors are available for this style and you could choose any one you like, they could bring you a colorful mood in the all days.
▷ Light-weight sunglasses can hardly feel them on your face, but they are durable sunglasses could be highly useful for any sports to make you feel more comfortable.
▷100% UV400 sunglasses lens, the lens can restore a vivid colorful world against the dust and without like UVA,UVB rays and other harmful lights.
▷The anti-scratch coatings are now even improved, which becomes harder and stronger with a high quality.
WHAT YOU GET
▷ Sunglasses * 1
▷ Soft Microfiber Pouch * 1
▷ Soft Glasses Cloth * 1
▷ To avoid damage, never clean your sunglasses with paper towels or clothing, and also avoid using household detergents or soaps, just use clean water and included cloth in case.
▷ We are responsible for all our products, for any quality problems for any time. You have no risk to try!
Color: Black Matte Frame With Black Lens
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
3,049 customer reviews
Review this product
Showing 1-8 of 3,049 reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
My job has me constantly in the hot desert sun, and I sweat profusely. Those two factors had me thinking this $20 pair would not last long, but I was terribly wrong. I expected the clear coating to start to peel off, but such is not the case. I have a large melon, and the glasses form fitted to head, the coating has not been comprised one bit and the lenses...oh, the lenses. The lenses provide me with crisp viewing, and are not set too close to my face so they don't fog, even when I jump back into my air conditioned truck.
So, unless your vanity requires a popular name brand, you won't be disappointed with Duduma.
- After I submitted the below review, Duduma contacted me about the issue I had. They were willing to provide me with a new pair of sunglasses at no cost to me. I selected a slightly different style (hopefully to prevent the same lens crack as before) and it arrived today. In my opinion, any company willing to better their name and a customer's review by providing a replacement free, is well worth the increased review score. I cannot change the review from before (it's still true and accurate) but I have improved their scoring from 3 stars to 5 because I appreciate their willingness to stand behind their name and product(s)**
These glasses appear to fit well(but see below), there is very good shading = these are the darkest sunglasses I've owned in years and perfect for a sunny day, and the polarizing effects are good/noticeable.
The Not So Good:
After only a few wearings, the right lens has a small crack in it - following directly the 'point' of the black frame on the front/side. The location is more than a coincidence - since it follows exactly the frame. I suppose a little bit of pressure may have been put against the lens, but I am careful with my sunglasses, so it wouldn't have been done treating the sunglasses roughly. Also, I suppose the 'flex' of the frames going on my head could place a little pressure there, but if so, it's relatively slight. There are no cracks on the left side...yet. So, I'm not sure where the blame lies, but there is a crack in the lens after only a few wearings.
I liked these so much that I bought a second pair for my son... but have not given them to him yet because I may need to use his lenses for my glasses, unfortunately.
These glasses have GREAT lenses in them. Crystal clear with no distortion at all; very happy with the lens! The frame fits very snug against my large, round head. They tend to ride pretty close to my eyeballs, which I don't mind, but in doing so my eyelashes can touch the lens and be annoying at first. The bows have a small amount of rubber on the inside, which is great for holding power on my cap. But it's not too much rubber so that it's annoying when putting them on and taking them off with my helmet.
If you're looking for a decent Oakley replacement, look no further! At this price, I can afford to lose and scratch them without getting too mad at myself! Don't get me wrong, I really like Oakley's, but just got tired of the high price for as quickly as I seem to go through them.