- ❤️ Buy more - save more! Enjoy 5-30% off when adding more The Friendly Swede items before checking out ❤️ Enter code CLIPWP17 at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
Duffle bag with Backpack Straps - Water Resistant Travel Weekender for Gym, Sports, Camping, by The Friendly Swede (60L / 90L)
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- FOR THE OUTDOOR LIFESTYLE: Enjoy your adventures without worrying about drenching your gear. In this extra large dry bag your essentials will be kept safe in rain, snow, from dust and dirt. Sailing, kayaking, canoeing or motorcycle trips - this holdall is up for any job.
- FLEXIBLE STRAPS: Padded handles, grips on the ends, adjustible removable backpack straps and chest strap. Our convertible duffel can be worn in multiple ergonomic ways. Making it easy to bring with you everywhere, as a gym bag, hiking backpack or weekender.
- DESIGN: Made in 500D heavy duty PVC Tarp, with protected zippers and welded seams. Organizing pockets inside. 60L dimensions: 23.6”x.14.2”x14.2". 90L dimensions: 27.6”x.15.7”x15.7”. Equipped with compression straps.
- REINFORCED STITCHING: Thanks to helpful customer feedback we have improved the stitching of the backpack straps for the current stock.
- LIFETIME WARRANTY: Covered by our Friendly lifetime warranty. Our customer service team is here for you and always helps within 24 hours. Just copy-paste this link into your browser: http://amzn.to/1AmGlj8
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
|Package Height||2.2 x 15.51 x 22.99 inches|
|Shipping Weight||3.2 pounds|
The Friendly Swede Water-resistant Duffle Bag
Do you, like us, love being outdoors? Do you like exploring nature, camping, hiking, sailing and skiing? Would you like to bring your clothes, tools and essentials with you without having to worry about them getting wet? Then we have the perfect bag for you! Our new dry bag duffle bag can store up to 132lbs of your gear and even when heavily loaded it can be comfortably carried both on your back and in your hand.
TAKE IT WITH YOU SAILING:
When you are out sailing, fishing or canoeing it is hard to prevent your belongings from getting wet. Even if the weather is on your side, water can get into the boat or if you are unlucky the bag might fall overboard and into the water. In these cases it is very good to have your things in a water-resistant bag like our Duffle Bag.
Note: Dry sacks are not intended as a flotation device.
TAKE IT WITH YOU ON YOUR MOTORCYCLE TRIP:
Sometimes the ride is the glory of the trip, when you're traveling on a motorcycle or take your bike through beautiful landscapes. When traveling like this your bag will be exposed to both water, dust, stones etc. Then you need a sturdy bag which can withstand all of it, which The Friendly Swede Water-resistant Duffle Bag will do!
TAKE IT WITH YOU CAMPING:
When you go camping you need a bag that will be able to store many items such as your sleeping bag, liners, clothing for changing weather, food, etc. These are items that you would prefer to keep dry, therefore The Friendly Swede Duffle Bag is the perfect bag to pack your belongings in.
BRING IT WITH YOU ON YOUR HIKE:
Also, when you are leaving for longer hiking trips you need to bring a lot of supplies, as stores are rare in the wilderness. To make the bag comfortable to wear for longer periods of time we have not only padded the straps but also add a strap over the chest so some of the backpack weight is distributed across the chest.
Color: Black 60L
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
The only thing I don't like is there are no outside pockets for easy access to keys or sunglasses. Other than that, a great bag at an affordable price from a brand that I love!
I recently bought this bag to go to a two week Hawaii trip November (2016).
The Good news:
I loved this bag; it kept my clothes completely dry and the backpack straps were amazing when running from gate to gate in the airports.
To give you an example on how it did: On my last day I was completely soaked down to my underwear when running from the condo to the rental car in the parking lot. (Not that long) And when I went to check my clothes they didn't have a single drop on them.
Also - If the bag is filled reasonably full (But not stuffed to the gills) it's perfect for a carry-on! (The backpack straps were worthwhile just walking down the isle of the darn plane)
The Bad news:
One of the backpack straps broke at the seams holding it on to the main body of the bag while on the way through security. (Walking in the airport and the subsequent connection flight was a pain, but livable because of the handles)
The Even Better news:
I contacted Friendly Swede for a replacement and their customer service is fantastic. They were curtious, and asked for photos of the malfunction for future knowledge. The only issue I actually had was trying to get them photos that fit within Amazon's limit of 10MB emails!
I hope you find this review helpful and I am more than willing to answer any more questions about my experience with the bag.
P.S - I got the replacement and it holds up beautifully.