Duke Cannon Supply Co. - Redwood Scented Beard Bundle Set (2 Pack) Redwood Scented Beard Oil and Beard Balm - Sandalwood & Amber
|Brand||Duke Cannon Supply Co.|
|Hair Type||Oily, Dry, Normal|
|Liquid Volume||3 fluid_ounces|
About this item
- REDWOOD BEARD BUNDLE SCENT - The beard balm and beard oil is redwood scented that includes a pleasant woodsy fragrance of sandalwood & amber, which is like a portable redwood forest in your pocket
- CONDITIONING BEARD OIL - The beard oil is a 3 oz apothecary style bottle witha slow drip pour top made from natural and organic ingredients including: apricot kernal, argan, and jojoba oils
- BEARD BALM TIN - This beard balm is 1.6oz is designed to soften, moisturize, condition, and protect your beard and face, this balm is great for use throughout the day. It can work as a pomade for styling your beard and keeping it in place all day
- TRAVEL AND DAILY USE - Use the mens beard oil and beard balm conditioner on the go for travel or in daily use
- MADE IN AMERICA - Made in the USA, a portion of proceeds benefits U.S. Veterans. Our products are cruelty-free and have never been tested on animals
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Duke Cannon Best Damn Beard Bundle Kit: There is a fine line between the unruly beard of a grizzled mountain hobo and the dashing beard of a world champion. Go from unkempt to kempt; with Duke Cannon's Best Damn Beard Oil. At 3x the size of the competition and the larger size makes it last longer. The apothecary style bottle has a slow drip pour top to reduce spills compared to inferior beard products with messy droppers or wands. Made with premium natural and organic ingredients such as Apricot Kernel, Argan, and Jojoba oils this product is rich in Vitamin E, carotenes, and antioxidants. These oils are considered beneficial for psoriasis, eczema, and acne. Ladies seem to like the smell of freshly split cedar. || Duke Cannon's Best Damn Beard Balm is designed to tame the beast while moisturizing and protecting both the beard and that face (it's there somewhere) underneath it. Comes in premium travel tin with twist screw-top for travel and daily use. The pleasant woodsy fragrance is like a portable Redwood forest. Made with natural/organic ingredients like Lanolin, Beeswax, and Cocoa Butter. *Disclaimer: will NOT protect against bacon crumbles, rogue wood chips, or runaway squirrels already living inside your beard. PLEASE NOTE: Because we use all natural ingredients like Beeswax our Beard Balm is susceptible to extreme heat and will melt. // A portion of proceeds benefits U.S. Veterans. Cruelty-Free. Our products are never tested on animals, just bad interns. MADE IN USA
Product detailsScent Name:Redwood
- Package Dimensions : 5.67 x 4.88 x 1.57 inches; 9.59 Ounces
- Manufacturer : Duke Cannon Supply Co.
- ASIN : B07FN5S2KC
Best Sellers Rank:
#64,074 in Beauty & Personal Care (See Top 100 in Beauty & Personal Care)
- #327 in Beard Conditioners & Oils
- Customer Reviews:
Softens and Conditions
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Just opened it up yesterday as the first bottle just ran out.
Disclaimer: While we work to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than that shown on our Web site. We recommend that you do not solely rely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. For additional information about a product, please contact the manufacturer. Content on this site is for reference purposes and is not intended to substitute for advice given by a physician, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. You should not use this information as self-diagnosis or for treating a health problem or disease. Contact your health-care provider immediately if you suspect that you have a medical problem. Information and statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Amazon.com assumes no liability for inaccuracies or misstatements about products.