Industrial Deals HPC Best Books of the Year Holiday Dress Guide nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc For a limited time. 3 months for $0.99. Amazon Music Unlimited. New subscribers only. Terms and conditions apply. STEM $34.99 for a limited time only Try it first with samples Handmade Gift Shop Holiday Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon MMM MMM MMM  Echo Devices starting at $29.99 Save $30 on All-New Fire HD 8. Limited-time offer. $20 off Kindle Paperwhite Shop now HTL17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 59 reviews(4 star). See all 399 reviews
on January 4, 2017
Funny Movie. I would recommend.
on October 21, 2016
Oh Daisey!
on May 12, 2016
MY husband loves this show!
on December 15, 2013
I actually only watched this movie just recently in 2013. I always heard it was a bad movie so never bothered. I wasn't expecting much, actually rented it for free from the library to watch at night on a camping trip. Much to my and my family's surprise, we found it quite entertaining. Seann William Scott is very believable and likeable, he pulls off a western accent very well. Without him, I don't think the movie would have been as good. There is some nudity which stinks because I think if those parts were cut out, it would be ok for kids. Our son has a General Lee bike so I wish they hadn't thrown that stuff in but oh well.

The stunts are cool and real, not that computer-animated crap. I LOVED that about the movie and watching the extras on how they did the car jumps was great. Obviously, my family liked the movie and we decided to buy it as a gift for our friends. Can't beat the price on here and the shipping was lightening fast with Prime.
on January 14, 2014
We enjoyed this movie after watching Moon Runner from which the Dukes of Hazzard spun off of. The movie is full of lawlessness is the reason I only gave it four stars.
Language is a little off color in some scenes also.
If you like fast cars and hot women you will enjoy the Dukes.
on May 31, 2012
Better then the GI Joe Remake...Hey it's all good...I like it...I grew up watching the Dukes every Friday night...This movie is not the TV show but it's good with a great soundtrack and a typical dukes of hazzard story...GO Uncle Jesse...
on October 3, 2006
THE DUKES OF HAZZARD ID WAS AN EXCELLENT TV SERIES FOR 7 SEASONS AND 2005 MOVIE WAS QUIE A BIT DIFFERENT THAN THE ORIGINAL BECAUSE OF THE WAY BOSS HOGG WAS PORTRAYED IN THIS MOVIE AND THE OTHER CHARACTERS WERE PORTRAYED AS WELL. THE PG-13 VERSON ON DVD & VHS IS 4 OUT OF 5 STARS.

I WOULD SERIOUSLY LIKE TO GIVE IT 5 STARS BUT THE PG-13 ON VHS & DVD FORGOT THE SCENE WHERE UNCLE JESSE GOES TO BOSS HOGGS OFFICE AND ASKS HIM WHAT HE IS DOING ALL THAT LAND AND THIS IS WHERE JESSE PUNCHED BOSS HOGG. THE ONLY SCENE IN THE PG-13 VHS & DVD WHERE JESSE PUNCHES BOSS HOGG IS AT THE END OF THE MOVIE IN THE COURTHOUSE

WHEN I WENT TO SEE THIS MOVIE AT THE MOVIE THEATER IT WAS RATED PG-13

AND IT HAD THIS MISSING OR DELETED SCENE

IF YOU WANT TO SEE THE MISSING SCENE WHICH TOOK PLACE AT BOSS HOGGS OFFICE

I WOULD RECOMMEND WATCHING THE UNRATED VERSON ONLY AVAILABLE ON DVD.

THIS ENDING OF THIS MOVIE COULD HAVE BEEN BETTER FOR THE UNRATED VERSION

INSTEAD OF USING THE PART WHERE JESSE AND JJAY CHANDRASEKHAR THE DIRECTOR OF THIS MOVIE ARE SMOKING AN APPLE TO GET STONED, THEY SHOULD HAVE USED THE SCENE FROM THE PG-13 VERSION WHERE JESSE IS SUPPOSIDLY SMOKING MEAT FOR THE BAR-B-QUE AND JESSE AND SHEEV AND GOVERNOR APPLEWHITE COME OUT OF THE BARN STONED.
on September 19, 2016
great music, good sight gags, a fun plot, fast cars, and Jessica simpsons legs! you cant go wrong!! really...
on June 11, 2014
My husband named our son Luke after the character from the Dukes of Hazard..."Luke Duke", so we wanted my son to see the movie!
on September 19, 2013
We liked the movie, since i introducted my daughter to the Duke Boys, she enjoyed it and would like to watch it again.