- File Size: 1249 KB
- Print Length: 246 pages
- Page Numbers Source ISBN: 1520175914
- Simultaneous Device Usage: Unlimited
- Publisher: Maggi Andersen (July 21, 2014)
- Publication Date: July 21, 2014
- Sold by: Amazon Digital Services LLC
- Language: English
- ASIN: B00M0F2M2C
- Text-to-Speech: Enabled
- Word Wise: Enabled
- Lending: Enabled
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #158,814 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)
|Print List Price:||$9.00|
Save $6.01 (67%)
The Duke's Mysterious Lady Kindle Edition
"Children of Blood and Bone"
Tomi Adeyemi conjures a stunning world of dark magic and danger in her West African-inspired fantasy debut. Learn more
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I just finished the book and enjoyed it immensely. The H and h were perfectly matched. Yes there was a lot of errors but when a book is good it is easy to over look. It takes a lot of talent to spin a good love story. Authors and proof readers are only human, of course there is going to be mistakes. To the reviewers that make comments on how bad it was let's see how well you can do their job.
What keep this book from being a five stars for me was the romance was a little slow in coming. I read because I want to escape reality and don't mind if a relationship in a book happens over night.
This is my first Maggie Andersen book but I will be on the look out for others.
Things I really liked about this book.
1. Great storyline with well developed characters.
2. The author did not feel it necessary to make her female lead look slutty stupid, indecisive, weak or like you should apologize for being a member of the female sex.
Thank you Maggie Andersen