Other Sellers on Amazon
+ $3.99 shipping
+ Free Shipping
Dumb and Dumber (Unrated)
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25.00 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $5.99 . (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
|Additional DVD options||Edition||Discs||
|New from||Used from|
|Watch Instantly with||Rent||Buy|
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Dumb and Dumber (DVD) (Unrated)
For Harry and Lloyd every day is a no-brainer. Jim Carry and Jeff Daniels star as two good-natured but incredibly stupid friends who drive across the United States to return a client's briefcase in this comedy blockbuster.]]>
- Aspect Ratio : 1.85:1
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- MPAA rating : s_medNotRated NR (Not Rated)
- Product Dimensions : 7.5 x 5.5 x 0.75 inches; 3.52 Ounces
- Item model number : NEWL8272DVD
- Director : Peter Farrelly
- Media Format : Multiple Formats, Closed-captioned, Color, NTSC, Subtitled, Widescreen
- Run time : 1 hour and 53 minutes
- Release date : September 4, 2007
- Actors : Jim Carrey, Jeff Daniels, Lauren Holly, Teri Garr, Karen Duffy
- Subtitles: : English, Spanish
- Producers : Steve Stabler, Brad Krevoy, Aaron Meyerson, Gerald T. Olson
- Language : English (DTS ES 6.1), Unqualified (DTS ES 6.1), English (Dolby Digital 2.0 Surround), English (Dolby Digital 5.1 EX)
- Studio : WarnerBrothers
- ASIN : B000BKJ762
- Writers : Peter Farrelly, Bennett Yellin, Bobby Farrelly
- Number of discs : 1
- Customer Reviews:
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
PG13 theater version gets 5 stars!
Jim Carrey and Jeff Daniels create a brilliantly inane duo whose stupidity saves them from the same predicaments their stupidity got them into, and it takes pure genius to conceive of something that dumb.
If you let go of your self-perceived intelligence long enough to succumb to this film's wonderfully idiotic gags, you'll find "Dumb and Dumber" to be one of the great side-splitters from this era's specific brand of comedy. At its heart, this is a classic buddy film, and a comedy pairing of the ages. - (Was this review of use to you? If so, let me know by clicking "Helpful." Cheers!)
WATCHED IT? THEN WATCHLIST: "Airplane!," "Stadium Anthems," "Blazing Saddles."
Top reviews from other countries
But watching it as mid-30s male, I now see things here that I wouldn't have related to as a kid; such as how hard adult life is for a lot of us; or that horrid realization that you are just a loser in other people's eyes, which is sadly what Harry and Lloyd are: losers living on the fringes of society that have only each other; people that just didn't have the confidence or encouragement of others as kids to get on in life; which is one of the more depressing themes in this otherwise very funny film.
Now this uncut version isn't hugely different to the original; just a few extended scenes here and there which make the film more adult oriented in parts. But sadly you soon see that Lloyd is actually quite a creep and actually a big jerk to Harry, who is a much nicer person than Lloyd.
But either way, I still like this film a lot.
Raymond Chandler etc.its one of a kind.only could have been made in the USA by Americans.
Buy it Enjoy it and go back to it time after time like I do