- File Size: 491 KB
- Print Length: 214 pages
- Simultaneous Device Usage: Unlimited
- Publication Date: April 13, 2009
- Sold by: Amazon Digital Services LLC
- Language: English
- ASIN: B0026FCI8O
- Text-to-Speech: Enabled
- Word Wise: Enabled
- Lending: Enabled
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #834,460 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)
|Print List Price:||$9.95|
Save $8.96 (90%)
Dumb Jokes & Vulgar Poems Kindle Edition
|Length: 214 pages||Word Wise: Enabled||Enhanced Typesetting: Enabled|
|Page Flip: Enabled||
Matchbook Price: $0.00
For thousands of qualifying books, your past, present, and future print-edition purchases now lets you buy the Kindle edition for $2.99 or less. (Textbooks available for $9.99 or less.)
"Theft by Finding: Diaries (1977-2002)" by David Sedaris
In one of the most anticipated books of 2017, David Sedaris tells a story that is, literally, a lifetime in the making. Pre-order today
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top Customer Reviews
However, some if it was just stupid. I recommend this book because its not expensive, and some of the jokes are worth the effort of reading the truly bad stuff.
The best thing I can say about the book is it is aptly named. Aptly.
The jokes are dumb, but I'd hardly call the vulgarities poems. They're more like lines of sophomoric humor, and bad sophomoric humor at that. If I were to judge Konrath's writing in general on this book (and I wouldn't dare do that), then I wouldn't read another book of his even if it wasn't poetry. The prose introduction was terrible, and much too long.
I didn't laugh once while reading what I read. In fact, I growned several times. And almost fell asleep once.
As poetry, it's hackneyed drivel. Plain and simple. I honestly wonder if Konrath published this book just as a test run and forgot to take it down. Offering it as a free download makes it overpriced.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Set up an Amazon Giveaway
Customers who bought this item also bought
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Humor & Entertainment > Humor > Jokes & Riddles
- Books > Literature & Fiction > Humor & Satire > Humorous
- Books > Literature & Fiction > Literary
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Humor & Entertainment > Humor > Jokes & Riddles
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Literature & Fiction > Humor & Satire > General Humor
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Literature & Fiction > Literary Fiction > Humor