Lyft Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month Shop new men's suiting nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Transparent Transparent Transparent  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop Now FFII_gno

Showing 1-10 of 99 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 107 reviews
on January 26, 2015
Don't be fooled by the commercial! There is MEASUING INVOLVED!! Almost all the recipes require measuring but I will say that the recipes are very good and the sticky buns recipe is YUMMY!!!.
on April 24, 2014
Did not have as many dump cake recipes as I thought and they were all pretty similar. Same with rhe other recipes.
on February 28, 2015
This was for my wife -- I don't (can't) cook. She is happy with most of the recipes and will use them with our granddaughter, who is an eager cooking protege. A few recipes were long-time staples, but on the whole, she is happy we got the book.
on June 14, 2014
I wish I'd listened to some other reviews. When they said it was a basic cookbook, they were right. You have a few 'dump cake' recipes and then for the most part you are dragging out the mixer and having many steps instead of just a few steps. I thought this book and the author was very misleading. It will make me think twice when I see her promote anything on TV in the future. Very disappointing.
on May 9, 2014
First cake I made was the chocolate peanut butter cake. My family loved it, and it took minutes to make. Next is the sticky buns.
on June 14, 2017
Was surprised the outside cover looked so cheap and no photos inside. Disappointed.
on May 2, 2014
I have already made several of the recipes and they were all a big hit. It has a good variety and they are all really easy and quick but taste like you spent hours making. I highly recommend this book
on October 30, 2014
I did not receive this same cookbook . The one I received was one I already had so just gave it to a friend. Love the cookbook but didn't need two copies.
on December 15, 2015
Most of these recipes can probably be found online, but if you want to make an easy dump cake, you will love this book. Everything is simple and only has a few ingredients. If you go to a lot of potluck dinners, this is the book for you.
on March 23, 2016
I had seen this advertised on tv sounded so easy. I got it and it is. This book is just perfect for my family we love deserts but I dont have a lot of time not only that they taste good too