Lyft Industrial Deals Beauty Most Anticipated Fall Children's Books STEM nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch Weekly One ft Nina Nesbitt Get 10% cashback on thousands of musical instruments with your Amazon.com Store Credit Card Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon BradsStatus BradsStatus BradsStatus  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Tailgating STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 21-30 of 70 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 76 reviews
on January 30, 2013
The program works well for the type of game it is. I expected something quite different. The problem I find with this and many others is that the descriptions leave out accurate depictions of game play, visual techniques and 3D effects, if any.
on December 6, 2011
This file took a long time to download, and I pay by the gig for my data, since i dont live in town. I download it and File is corrupt do i want to re- download it, Ummm NO! Certainly not free since i pay for data, and got zip for it. Very disappointed. This laptop is good quality and doesn't have problems downloading as a rule, so no chance its the computer.
on March 8, 2016
Meh...
on February 13, 2014
Simply does not live up to its predecessors. Very disappointing. What is it with sequels? Perhaps if there's a IV it will be more engaging.
on December 30, 2013
This was an interesting game, i'd buy the full version if I had the money, I recommend trying it if you like Diablo, or Star Craft series games.
on March 18, 2015
I do not remember watching it. Meaning?- nothing memorable.
on September 28, 2015
The demo was pretty cool
on June 20, 2013
Interface seems less intuitive than DS's of the past, and some of the monsters seem impossibly hard early on in the game. A diehard DS fan will love it though, I think.
on January 18, 2014
Only got error messages which is a shame because I like the other Dungeon Siege games. They should really try to fix the download.
on March 25, 2014
I really love this Pc game. Now I can play it whenever I want to.
I would recommend this product to everyone.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
See 1 answered question