- Hardcover: 160 pages
- Publisher: Wizards of the Coast; 4th edition (October 20, 2009)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0786950234
- ISBN-13: 978-0786950232
- Product Dimensions: 8.5 x 0.5 x 11.1 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.4 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: 18 customer reviews
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #821,858 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ $3.99 shipping
+ $3.99 shipping
Dungeons & Dragons: Primal Power - Roleplaying Game Supplement Hardcover – October 20, 2009
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
If you’re the author, publisher, or rights holder of this book, let ACX help you produce the audiobook.Learn more.
Top customer reviews
While I really like the content of this book, creating a new primal character can be a bit difficult. Let's say you are making an Elf Druid. You need Player's Handbooks 1 and 2 plus Primal Power to fully flesh that character out. However, this isn't much different than it used to be where you had a spearate book for elves, and a separate one for druids. At least you get access to several races and classes in this book.
Why it is so great?
1. All the classes have fun new builds, like the shoutting barbarian, and the swarm druid
2. Besides the new options for players there are a lot of roleplay tips and fluff to play around
3. The side bars are amazing
4. The art is on par with all other 4e books
So, Primal Power is a book that any player must have, especialy those playing primal character, and is a nice source of info for the DM's as well.
Most recent customer reviews
The quality of the book, however, is top notch.