Hill Climb Racing 2 Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month Shop new men's suiting nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited GNO for iPhone 8 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Transparent Transparent Transparent  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held GNO Tailgating ToyHW17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 171 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 188 reviews
on February 21, 2017
Great support. Good arch. Nice looking. Can be worn for dress or sport. I think Dunham has been sold to Rockport. Dunham is one
of the few companies that have men's B width. I have purchased Dunham for years and have been satisfied.
on May 19, 2016
I found Rob NYC's review very helpful in alerting me to the fact that the pictures for brown show what appears to be the nubuck version (8500BR), whereas the pair I received were the polish-able brown leather (8500SB). (The listing calls out both numbers, along with black (8500BK)). I don't know if 8500BRs are available from Amazon, but it would be nice to be able to select exactly which brown version you want.

I've been wearing a pair of Windsor nubucks (8000BR) for several years and found them to be extremely comfortable walking shoes with soles that still show very little wear. The uppers are still fine, but they look too worn for work, so they've become my knock-around shoes.

Wanting the same comfort and sole performance, I decided on the Midland 8500-range, which seem to have exactly the same sole as the 8000-range. I've only had these for a week, but they seem to be just as comfortable and well made as my old ones. When Rob called out the "Made in China" marking, I looked to see where my comfortable and indestructible 8000BR Windsors were made. They were marked as being made in China, too. So, I think I'm going to be very happy with these.
on October 23, 2011
I purchased these shoes because I'd been happy with Dunhams I'd owned in the past and needed comfortable waterproof shoes for an upcoming holiday in Northern Europe. I was not disappointed. After walking many kilometers, scaling ruins and splashing though puddles, my feet were dry and comfortable. I thank Dunham for continuing to manufacture narrow-width shoes when many shoe companies have dropped them. Excellent buy and highly recommended.
on January 5, 2016
I completely agree with the poor reviews! I used to buy Dunham shoes, and they would be the only shoes I would wear. I put a lot of wear on them and the shoelaces would die before the shoe. I would replace the insert and the shoelaces and still wear them, until I wore through the sole after 1.5-2 years. I'd have to quit wearing them, not because the shoe died, but because they'd wear through the sole!

Now, the latest pair i bought had a hole through the TOE, after two months of wear! What in the world! The stitching didn't separate, but the leather just ripped! Poor Quality now, although they used to be the best.

Also, they squeak, which I didn't mind, but it's weird.

They are still comfortable, but not so much when water is getting into your shoe!
on June 9, 2017
These good looking shoes are appreciated. It is difficult finding larger sizes. With Amazon's modestly impressive selection, we were able to find sturdy and comfortable loafers from one manufacturer and excellent tennies sized 17D from another.
on October 15, 2013
Had these a couple of months and the padding on the heal is already wearing off. These are poorly made. Overall they are comfortable but do not last.
on February 20, 2016
I purchased these in September 2015 and they were great at first and are worn regularly, but they squeak to no end now. Nothing I have tried seems to quiet them down, very disappointed. They would rate 5 stars for me other than the squeaking. Others have commented on the same issue. From what I can tell, the squeaking is coming from the heel, but I can no longer wear them due to the noise.
VINE VOICEon November 9, 2014
I have owned these shoes for well over a year now. I have worn these shoes five days a week during that time and I can tell you these are the best shoes I have purchased.

I work retail and I am on my feet at work over nine hours a day or more, on concrete. I walk an average of 6 miles in my work day, and have had foot issues in the past due to long hours on concrete.

Rain, snow, shine they are great and have been the longest lasting shoe I have owned. Will be buying another pair soon.

The only negative I have is that during the mid summer, they were pretty hot on my feet, but they are waterproof. So take the good with the bad on that.
on September 21, 2017
I have big wide men's feet and murdered arches.
This is the one shoe that carries me through my day. I do wear prescription orthotics in these shoes but the combination is perfection. Stable, supportive and good lookin', I think.
on April 6, 2016
Looks like a casual shoe, wears like a sneaker. Rubber soles, great protection in the rain.

I have no idea why it's so hard to find a quality casual man's shoe. This shoe fits that bill.

I would buy again if needed.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.