Industrial Deals HPC Best Books of the Year Holiday Dress Guide nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Train PCB for Musical Instruments Limited time offer Try it first with samples Handmade Last Minute Gifts Holiday Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Star Wars movies on sale for Prime members Star Wars movies on sale for Prime members Star Wars movies on sale for Prime members  Echo Devices starting at $29.99 Save $30 on All-New Fire HD 8. Limited-time offer. $20 off Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

Showing 1-2 of 2 reviews(Verified Purchases, containing "flat feet"). See all 57 reviews
on December 20, 2015
With the addition of an arch support insole such as New Balance's own IAS3270 (New Balance Insoles IAS3720 Stability Insole) then these shoes are properly supporting and comfortable. (Note that I do have very flat feet--your mileage may vary.) Sizing seems pretty true. These shoes were surprisingly lightweight, and perhaps due to this I did have a bit of foot fatigue after wearing them for several hours-long concerts. Still better than I expected overall for dress shoes, and having the width options is great.
on April 24, 2015
I purchased the Dunham Douglas Oxford looking for a comfortable work shoe which would not exacerbate my plantar faciitis. Overall I have found the shoes to be superior in comfort and support to the Clarks Unstructured shoes I’ve been wearing over the past few years. The shoes are uncommonly light and the soles feel nice and springy. She 4E shoes fit my wide flat feet well and seem to provide good support. The sole does feel like there are slightly raised areas under the heel and ball of the foot. I assume these are the nylon stability shank described in the literature. I find it more noticeable when sitting than when walking, and has not been any problem thus far.
I would say that the primary downside of these shoes is that after only a few days the leather uppers on the shoes have been creasing and wearing much more quickly than previous pairs of shoes I’ve owned. Naturally the lightness of the shoe will come with a decrease thickness of leather and possibly a decrease in durability. I plan to wear the shoes for the next few months and update this review on wear and tear of this model.

6 Month Update:

After 6 months of wearing these shoes I will say that I am quite satisfied with their wear and performance.
I wear these shoes almost exclusively indoors and generally only walk on carpet or tile with a rare trip out on the concrete. The soles have become slightly less "cushiony" however they are still, comfortable. The tread on the bottom of the shoes has worn away significantly on ball and heel of foot, this would probably be exacerbated if I wore them outside more often.
The uppers remain in good condition creasing in the leather is evident, however they still hold up well and show no signs of significantly deteriorating.
Overall, I would recommend these shoes for indoor use, however I still have my doubts that that they would hold up as well with more outdoor walking and exposure to rain/winter conditions.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
See 1 answered question