|Price:||$139.95 - $139.99 & Free Return on some sizes and colors|
|Fits as expected||
- Leather and Gore-tex
- Rubber sole
- Full grain leather upper
- EVA (Ethyl Vinyl Acetate) foam midsole
- Rubber outsole
Customers also considered
Customers also shopped for
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
When wearing a boot is part of your life — not just your wardrobe — you’ll want to be wearing the Dunham Incline men's lace-up ankle boot. That’s because the Incline gives you Gore-Tex waterproof protection plus a great looking, good-to-go-anywhere design. This men's short boot has a premium leather upper for comfort, durability, and breathability. A premium foam insert offers high density, open-cell foam to gently conform to the foot and disperse pressure. Non-marking TRU-TRAK® Soft Rubber Outsole features heel-to-toe water channel that directs water away from the contact surfaces of the outsole. Step out with comfort in the Dunham Incline.
Hit the trails in Dunham's Incline boot. The leather and Gore-tex upper features sturdy seams and strong laces, while offering great ankle support with an aggressive tread on the durable rubber outsole that helps to keep you grounded on tricky terrain.See all Product description
- Package Dimensions: 12 x 8 x 4 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.6 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B003ELPEWQ
- Item model number: Incline
- Date first listed on Amazon: July 26, 2010
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Most recent customer reviews
One shoe lace was nine inches shorted than the other! First time I ever experienced such!