Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Dunham Waffle Stomper Paramount
Your Garage Buy 2 kids' books and save Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Kate Voegele Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Totes Summer-Event-Garden Amazon Cash Back Offer PilotWave7B PilotWave7B PilotWave7B  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis DollyParton Shop Now

on November 13, 2008
I Love these boots! I did however have to order them twice.The first time they said they were out of stock of the womans sizes so I ordered a males size 6.5 which would fit a size 8 woman size.They sent me a 6.5 womans and of course they didn't fit so I sent them back (I paid shipping both times) and ordered a size 8 hoping that they would make the same mistake and they did. Now I have the boots and LOVE THEM!!!
on July 25, 2008
They sent me a women size shoe. a 7 in mens fits. a 7 in womens dose not fit a man
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on February 11, 2014
I truly love Waffle Stompers, the ones I purchased from Amazon.com are size 10 and I thought maybe I could get away with this size, but I discovered that I wear a size 11, but I would love to trade these Waffle Stompers with someone who may have a size 11 and need a size 10 - we could truly do each other a favor, but I don't think Amazon.com would approve of such bartering, I don't know. Amazon.com has told me they to don't make Waffle Stompers anymore, this breaks my heart. But maybe, just maybe, there is someone in Amazon.com world who has a pair of size 11 wallfle stomper they cannot wear, and we could trade my size 10 Waffle Stompers for their size 11 Waffle Stompers. When the respresentation of Amazon.com told me that Waffle Stompers where not manufactured anymore, my heart really sank - but my existing Waffle Stomper size 10 are still new as the day I purchased them from Amazon.com hoping that one day I will find someone in Amazon.com world trying trade their existing size 11 Waffle Stompers for my my size 10 Waffle Stompers.