Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Dunhill Pursuit for Men by Dunhill 2.5oz 75ml EDT Spray
Your Garage Up to 80 Percent Off Textbooks Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Dolly Parton Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Totes Summer-Event-Garden Amazon Cash Back Offer ElvisandNixon ElvisandNixon ElvisandNixon  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Shop Now

on November 30, 2015
First discovered this fragrance through a sampler. Now, I order it every couple of months through Amazon

Pros: great cologne for men who want to smell like a combination of light spices and alcohol (I only receive complements when I wear it)

Cons: runs out too quickly
on June 10, 2009
This was my first association w/ Dunhill, only previously aware of their luxury cigarettes my father once possessed. Dunhill always stood for the classic, and elegant English gentleman in my mind.

Fast forward about 1yr ago, and I came across an offer to sample this fragrance via a towelette mailer. I immediately placed this on my wish list to save for.

The fragrance opens with a mellow, rich and smooth orange accord, and dries down to a spicy woody scent with a hint of sweet. In reading around the net I see this is recommended as a Fall/Winter scent, but I find it works just as well on the milder summer days/nights. The scent lasts most of the day in subtle waves, and is not overbearing. 2-3 sprays will do the trick.

If you are looking for a scent that isn't offensive, slightly-alluring, and not a dime-a-dozen add this to your collection. This stands well above many mass-marketed American scents. This is great choice for the confident & collected 25-35 yr old such as myself. I picked mine up thru Sale Net One, here on the Amazon marketplace for a savings of over 50% off the department store price.
on January 12, 2012
bought it randomly at a clearance sale because it was cheap and now its his favorite. He prefers it over the polo black, ysl and bvlgari ones we've gotten him in the past. for half the cost of those pricey department store ones this is a great find!
on January 18, 2009
My husband has been using Dunhill Pursuit for over a year. I LOVE it! I was happy to be able to order it for him on the net as it is not available in the department stores anymore. It is a manly scent, definitely not flowery.
on April 24, 2009
I bought this cologne for my husband as a valentine's day gift after receiving a sample in the mail; and we BOTH LOVE it! It smells exactly as described and everytime he wears it I could just EAT HIM UP! LOVE THIS COLOGNE!!!
on November 8, 2013
I love this fragrance! It appears to be a great year-round fragrance that is never overbearing. This is my opinion although no one have complimented while wearing it.
on August 27, 2014
This is a great scent very pleased i bought it. Hadn't bought a Dunhill fragrence since desire. This is an instant classic. love the leather on the drydown.
on July 15, 2013
My favorite scent and my lady really likes it. It is comparable to Xeryus Rouge but I think it's a little more rich. Go for it.
on February 9, 2014
it was recommended by a friend! got it quick! Dunhill is slept on! It keeps her sleeping on me ;-)
on May 30, 2016
I really like it thank you Amazon for the fast delivery.