- Hardcover: 144 pages
- Publisher: University Press of Mississippi; Signed, Limited edition (November 1, 2006)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1578069114
- ISBN-13: 978-1578069118
- Product Dimensions: 12.8 x 2 x 11 inches
- Shipping Weight: 6.2 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: 3 customer reviews
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #12,070,179 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Dunlap - Limited Edition Signed, Limited Edition
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
Customers who bought this item also bought
From the Publisher
This first full-length book heralding a renowned artists achievement
---Offers first book-length art book focusing on the work of William Dunlap
---Features over 120 full-color reproductions of his art
---Includes a major contextual essay by J. Richard Gruber, director of the Ogden Museum of Southern Art
---Offers collectors a catalogue of this Mississippi-born artist whose works range across the contemporary South
From the Inside Flap
The first full-length book heralding this renowned artist's achievements