|Item Weight||8 pounds|
|Product Dimensions||27 x 27 x 3.5 inches|
|Item model number||LEPAZA60376|
|Is Discontinued By Manufacturer||No|
|Manufacturer Part Number||45006823|
|OEM Part Number||301763|
|Rim Diameter||21 Inches|
|Load Index Rating||54.00|
Other Sellers on Amazon
Dunlop Harley-Davidson D402 Front Motorcycle Tire MH90-21 (54H) Black Wall - Fits: Harley-Davidson CVO Dyna Super Glide FXDSE 2007-2008
Enhance your purchase
|Load Index Rating||54.00|
|Rim Size||21 Inches|
About this item
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- The Dunlop D402 is the only motorcycle tire approved by Harley-Davidson for its touring bikes. Built with a three-ply polyester casing with two fiberglass belts, the Dunlop D402 offers greater load-carrying capacity and stability.
- Computer-optimized tread profile with offset center groove improves rider confidence over rain grooves and steel-grated bridges, while reducing cupping for even wear.
- The Dunlop Harley-Davidson motorcycle tire Series D402 is available in front and rear blackwall, single white bar, or wide white sidewall, all with an H speed rating.
- Wider MU85B16 rear tire is now available in black, slim white sidewall and wide white sidewall, and is load-rated up to 908 pounds.
- D402F MT90B16 is a front tire only and is not interchangeable with D402 MT90B16 rear tire. SW = Slim White Sidewall. WWW = Wide Whitewall.
Frequently bought together
Compare with similar items
Dunlop Harley-Davidson D402 Rear Motorcycle Tire MT90B-16 (74H) Black Wall - Fits: Harley-Davidson CVO Dyna Wide Glide FXDWGSE 2001
Dunlop D404 Rear Motorcycle Tire 150/80B-16 (71H) Black Wall
Dunlop Harley-Davidson D402 Rear Motorcycle Tire MU85B-16 (77H) Black Wall - Fits: Harley-Davidson CVO Dyna Wide Glide FXDWGSE 2002
Dunlop D404 Front Motorcycle Tire 80/90-21 (48H) Black Wall - Fits: Kawasaki Vulcan Custom VN900 2006-2016
Dunlop D404 80/90-21 Front Tire 45605989
|Sold By||Avid Cycles||Chrome World||Capitol Cycle Company||MAX BMW MOTORSPORTS||Avid Cycles||Powersports911|
|Item Dimensions||27 x 27 x 3.5 inches||25.4 x 25.4 x 6 inches||24 x 24 x 6 inches||26 x 26 x 5.5 inches||26 x 26 x 4 inches||26.7 x 3.1 x 26.7 inches|
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
The Dunlop D402 has the official Harley-Davidson seal of approval, and it’s no mystery why. With a computer-optimized tread profile, three-ply polyester casing with two fiberglass belts, and an H speed rating up to 130 MPH, this touring tire will take you on a smooth ride over any road. Customize your tire with a black, single-white, or wide-white sidewall for the finishing touch. Dunlop's D402 is one of the premier motorcycle tires that deliver better traction and wear than the typical street bike tire. For the best performance in motorcycle tires the Dunlop D402 is hard to beat. The Dunlop D402 front motorcycle tire also has a compatible rear street bike tire as a great companion. Also Fits: Harley-Davidson CVO Dyna Wide Glide FXDWGSE 2001-2002 Harley-Davidson CVO Softail Deuce FXSTDSE 2003-2004 Harley-Davidson CVO Softail Springer FXSTSSE 2007 Harley-Davidson Dyna Wide Glide FXDWG/I 1993-2008 Harley-Davidson Dyna Wide Glide FXDWG/I 2017 Harley-Davidson Low Rider Custom FXLR 1987-1994 Harley-Davidson Softail Bad Boy FXSTSB 1995-1997 Harley-Davidson Softail Custom FXSTC 1986-1994 Harley-Davidson Softail Custom FXSTC 1996-2007 Harley-Davidson Softail Custom FXSTC 2009-2010 Harley-Davidson Softail Deuce FXSTD/I 2000-2007 Harley-Davidson Softail Night Train FXSTB/I 2000-2009 Harley-Davidson Softail Night Train FXSTB 1999-2006 Harley-Davidson Softail Springer FXSTS 1988-2007 Harley-Davidson Softail Standard FXST/I 2000-2008 Harley-Davidson Softail Standard FXST 1999-2006 Harley-Davidson Sportster 1200 Custom XL1200C 1996-2010 Harley-Davidson Sportster 1200 Seventy-Two XL1200V 2012-2016 Harley-Davidson Sportster 1200 Seventy-Two XL1200V (ABS) 2014-2016 Harley-Davidson Sportster 883 Custom XL883C 1999-2009 Kawasaki Vulcan Custom VN900 2006-2016 Kawasaki Vulcan VN800A 1995-2005 Suzuki Intruder 750 VS750GL 1988-1991 Suzuki Intruder 800 VS800GL 1992-1999