- Shipping Weight: 12.8 ounces
- Domestic Shipping: Item can be shipped within U.S.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- ASIN: B003Z9GQME
- Item model number: T771970
- Average Customer Review: 5 customer reviews
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #1,306,592 in Sports & Outdoors (See Top 100 in Sports & Outdoors)
- Discontinued by manufacturer: Yes
Dunlop Sports Venom 110 Squash Racquet
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Frame Weight: 110g FULL RACQUET COVER INCLUDED. Balance: Extra Head Light Head Size: 500 sq cm
Customers also shopped for
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
The Dunlop Venom 110 Squash Racquet is the lightest racquet ever manufactured by Dunlop boasting a Raw Frame Weight of just 110g. The tear drop head shape provides long main strings for superior string deflection enhanced by a Powermax string pattern. M-Fil at 3 and 9 o'clock ensures control is not compromised in this ultra light frame specification.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
As I said before, I really like dunlop products, specially the squash racquets, and I do know this one was extra head light, which means is more fragile than normal, but i've always used this type of racquet and this is the first one that has broken so easily.
I would strongly recommend any other squash racquet, specially the aerogel models.