Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Duo Pop for iPad
Your Garage Buy 2 kids' books and save Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Snacks Totes Summer-Event-Garden Amazon Cash Back Offer PilotWave7B PilotWave7B PilotWave7B  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis DollyParton Shop Now

on November 18, 2013
The company is out of business and the apps are no longer available so the device is useless.

Apple told me the apps are scheduled for removal and no longer available. Now I have to return one of my kids christmas presents. Sucks!
on November 19, 2013
I was really excited about getting this game for the sweet price of just $5.50! Unfortunately, it is now worth NOTHING, and the company went belly-up, and the apps are no longer available. I got several of them, too, with the plan of distributing them to nieces and nephews as Christmas gifts. I wish they had kept the apps active. :(
on December 3, 2014
Others have mentioned that this is no longer supported on the iPad and so be warned. I gave it five stars because I used it to create a buzzer system based on the tutorial from ITapArcade locate here: https://learn.adafruit.com/wireless-game-show-poppers.

This was a great project and the end result worked perfectly and so five stars for me.

To be clear, if you purchase this for the iPad then a different rating may be warranted, but for a home game show building project this warrants five stars!
on January 6, 2015
we were excited to play this with our new ipad but cannot find the app to download. I also typed in the website that it says to go to on the box and it doesn't exist! You can't play the game without the app so the game is useless. Someone had to know this when they sold it to me, which is upsetting. Don't waste your money!
on January 1, 2015
Thank SO much! I bought this for my kids for Christmas and GUESS WHAT?!? There are NO APPS because the company went out of business. WHY are you still selling this?? Its useless. I'm disappointed Amazon!!!
on September 24, 2014
I use this regularly with students in preschool and primary mostly, who enjoy being quizzed. This helps make learning fun without exposing any lack of knowledge as the student generally pick up the cluse and get it right the second time around. Needs an ipad to work though.
on October 10, 2013
Can't believe the deal I got on these through Amazon Unreal.

I gave it four stars because there reallly aren't many games that can be played with it. But the ones that are there are pretty fun. My son (3) LOVES the Highlights picture search game, and my wife and I have a lot of fun with Swoop. Poppers work well as long as you have the receiver oriented in the correct manner. Once we got that figured out, we were good to go! Love these things, and we're buying more for Christmas presents!
on September 20, 2014
Great product! Figured out how to modify the receiver into a USB receiver for PC and Mac computers to be used with your own game show software for classroom and home use. If interested in how I did this, send me an e-mail via our website at itaparcade.com
on January 16, 2015
I would not even give it a one! Disappointed at that fact that Amazon would sell an obsolete game controller for which you could not download the app because the manufacturer is out of business and the software is no longer supported or available! Nancy
on October 11, 2013
Had a very difficult time getting this to work. I gave it 3 stars because I gave up when the kids started walking away. I guess I should have tried it out before calling the kids over. My bad! Haven't tried it since.

See 1 answered question