Buy Used and Save: Buy a Used "Shark DuoClean Powered Lift-Away Speed Upright Vac..." and save 48% off the $329.99 list price. Buy with confidence as the condition of this item and its timely delivery are guaranteed under the "Amazon A-to-z Guarantee". See all Used offers.
3-Year Floor Care Extended Protection Planfrom SquareTrade
- Coverage for product breakdowns and malfunctions after manufacturer's warranty expires
- 24/7 customer support
- Free shipping on all repairs with no deductibles or hidden fees
- Fully transferable with gifts. Cancel anytime, full refund in the first 30 days
- If you purchase this service plan and eligible product for this service plan, you acknowledge that Amazon may send the service plan seller relevant product and price information for the purpose of administering the plan
Shark DuoClean Powered Lift-Away Speed Upright Vacuum, Cinnamon (NV803)
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Shark's compact Powered Lift-Away with DuoClean Technology – dual brushroll system, for unbelievable hard floor and carpet cleaning.
- DuoClean Technology features a bristle brush to deep clean carpets, and an additional soft brushroll to pull in larger particles and directly engage floors for a polished look.
- Anti-Allergen Complete Seal Technology + a HEPA filter. Traps 99.9% of dust and allergens inside the vacuum.
- Fingertip Controls. Easily Switch from Hard Floor to Carpet Mode.
- Powerful LED headlights on nozzle. Spot hidden debris throughout your home.
- Extendable Under Appliance Wand. Superior cleaning in hard-to-reach places.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
From the manufacturer
Our bristle brushroll and powerful suction are relentless against dirt and stuck-in debris.
Directly Engage Floors
Our soft brushroll removes stuck-on dust for an almost-polished finish.
Pull In High Piles
No matter what surface you are on, piles of small particles are no match.
Attack Large Debris
No front wall means no snowplowing when confronted with large particles.
Anti-Allergen Complete Seal
Capture and trap 99.99% of dust and allergens while preventing them from escaping back into the air. (Based on ASTM F1977 of particles 0.3 microns or larger).
Dynamic Swivel Steering
Shark’s advanced steering technology provides excellent control when maneuvering around furniture and other obstacles that may stand in your way.
Navigate dark corners and under furniture with LED lights on the handle and nozzle-you’ll be amazed by how much dirt and dust you’ve been missing.
|Shark DuoClean Powered Lift-Away Speed (NV803)||Shark Rotator Powered Lift-Away TruePet (NV752)||Shark APEX DuoClean Powered Lift-Away (AX951)|
|Description||Shark's lightest weight Powered Lift-Away with DuoClean Technology and a detachable canister.||Shark's original, full-sized 2-in-1 Powered Lift-Away upright vacuum with detachable canister and convenient caddy.||Shark APEX combines DuoClean, Powered Lift-Away and APEX technologies making this our ultimate full-sized cleaning experience.|
|Active Glide Technology||✓|
|Noise Reduction Technology||✓|
|LED Lights||On Floor Nozzle||On Floor Nozzle & Handle||On Floor Nozzle & Handle|
|Anti Allergen Complete Seal Technology + HEPA filter||✓||✓||✓|
|Product Weight (without cord) & Cord Length||14.5 lbs. / 30 feet||15.4 lbs. / 30 feet||16 lbs. / 30 feet|
|Dust Cup Capacity (to max fill line)||0.9 dry quarts||1.5 dry quarts||1.5 dry quarts|
|Accessories||Under Appliance Wand, Pet Power Brush, Pet Multi-Tool, Duster Crevice Tool, Accessory Bag.||Hard Floor Hero, TruePet Mini Motorized Brush, Pet Multi-Tool, Duster Crevice.||Hard Floor Hero, TruePet Mini Motorized Brush, Pet Multi-Tool, Duster Crevice.|
Shark's most compact and lightweight Powered Lift-Away vacuum with DuoClean Technology. We’ve added a soft brushroll to help remove large, small, and stuck-in and -on debris from carpets and floors. Canister detaches at the touch of a button to extend the reach of the motorized cleaner head. What’s Included: Pet Multi-Tool Duster Crevice Tool Pet Power Brush Under Appliance Wand Accessory Bag
Compare with similar items
Shark Rotator Professional Lift-Away Upright Vacuum, Red (NV501)
Shark Navigator Lift-Away Professional NV356E
Shark APEX DuoClean Powered Lift-Away Upright Vacuum (AX951)
Shark Rotator Powered Lift-Away TruePet Upright Vacuum, Bordeaux (NV752)
Shark Rotator Powered Lift-Away Speed Upright Vacuum, Blue (NV682)
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Color||Cinnamon||Red||White and Silver||red||Bordeaux||Plasma Blue|
|Item Dimensions||11.93 x 11.77 x 46.14 in||12.1 x 45.7 x 12.2 in||11.4 x 14.96 x 45.5 in||9.8 x 12 x 46 in||11.9 x 13.2 x 45 in||11.9 x 11.8 x 46.1 in|
|Item Weight||15 lbs||15.5 lbs||13.7 lbs||16 lbs||15.4 lbs||13.2 lbs|
|Additional Features||—||Anti-Allergen||30 feet power cord||—||corded, bagless, HEPA filtration, Washable filter||—|
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
The Backstory: I agonized endlessly over whether to get this Shark DuoClean Lift Away or the Dyson Cinetic Animal (which costs a decent bit more, by the way). I even posted to Facebook looking for input because I was SO split between the two (The results from my Facebook friends, by the way, were as follows: A few Dyson fans, but overall, the response was much more in favor of Shark). I see a vacuum purchase as something that I plan on keeping a long time (10 years at least), so I didn't mind spending extra for one that would last.
What I SO love about the Shark Duo-Clean Lift Away:
1. The steering/handling- Let me just tell you, this thing handles like a DREAM. The steering is flawless, it turns on a dime, it cozies up to edges with no problems. It even gets to the edges under my kitchen cabinets and gets all those little crumbs due to the low profile of the motorized head.
2. The flexibility- One of the things that sorely tempted me to get a Dyson was those commercials where it shows that skinny lady effortlessly disconnecting the wand and dusting up high, and all those fancy attachments. The Shark can do all that and more! (well, it hasn't made me skinny...) You can detach the long wand, or just the handle, and you can even attach the motorized head to the long wand to get under beds. It also comes with a motorized pet brush just like Dyson that works wonders on the pet hair that gets on my couch and the stairs. And with the Shark, not only can you detach the wand and handle (which the Dyson can also do), you can go into "lift away mode" and detach the canister body from the upright and carry it up the stairs (or wherever) making stair cleaning SO much easier.
3. The attachments: In the box, you get a crevice tool, a pet multi tool, a dusting brush, an under appliance tool, and the motorized pet tool. I have used all of them and they are all actually useful! I actually really love the dusting tool, its so easy to use it to dust blinds and ceiling fans by disconnecting the wand.
4. The DUOclean: Honestly, I was not convinced from the pictures that the second brush roll was some sort of revolutionary innovation that would really make this vacuum work better. BUT- I stand corrected. It really does work well. It does two things well- First, it removed the plastic front of the vacuum that usually goes all the way to the carpet and added a soft brush roll, which allows it to actually pick up larger particles (i.e., round cereal pieces, cat food, small legos) instead of just pushing them around in the front which most vacuums do. Second, it works WONDERS (wonders, I tell ya) on bare floors. It has sort of a polishing effect, and its also great for picking up dust and tiny particles on the floor.
5. The 3 floor modes: I love the I can control from the handle whether the brush rolls are in bare floor, deep pile, or short pile carpet. Great design.
What my husband SO loves about the Shark DuoClean:
The Brush Roll Garage and the Hair Cutting tool- Living with 3 long-haired girls, my husband has been doomed to constantly cutting long hairs that get wound around the brush bars on every.single.vaccum.we.have.ever.had. (Hey, I vacuum, he does the maintenance. It works for us!) Now, this vacuum doesn't make that problem go away exactly. However, it used to involve him having to turn our vacuum upside down and use a pair of scissors to try and reach in there to cut all the hairs off the bar. Shark, in their infinite wisdom, has included a brush roll garage, which essentially means that, from the top, you can remove a panel to get easy access to the brush rolls, and even snap them right out with ease. It also comes with a little hair cutting tool stored right in the vacuum by the brush roll. What a great innovation! I'm sure they didn't think of it first, but it's the first vacuum I've ever seen it on. Love it!
Get this vacuum, you won't regret it. (By the way, I paid full price for this on Amazon)
The Shark came with good directions and was easy to assemble in under 10 minutes. It's good for someone who can't lift heavy objects as it's really lightweight (except the power button is low and aggravates my back to bend at an awkward level). I can lift and push it around even after failed back surgery. It also comes with four useful attachments, with the long telescopic appliance attachment being my favorite. It fits perfectly in a deep, skinny space between my kitchen cabinet and refrigerator- an area I've never been able to clean. I can't stand dusting and find that the small brush attachment works great for vacuuming dust off the entertainment console and other furniture. The Shark has clearly labeled buttons that make it so easy to figure out how to "lift-away" the pod (to vacuum with the attachments or get under furniture), remove and empty the dust bin, switch between carpet and hard floors, etc. The Shark swivels and maneuvers similar to my Dyson (which pivots), though it's not weighted evenly and feels a bit awkward to push around (but I've grown used to it). There's a "canister" mode but a caddy has to be purchased separately, so that's not something I use or can evaluate.
The construction of the Shark feels really solid, especially considering its light weight. It doesn't squeak or make weird noises. You can feel and hear the pieces snap into place nicely, except for the attachments (which has made me wonder if I'm using them wrong, but they do stay in place). It's easy to remove the dust bin and empty it from both the top and bottom. The bin seems better quality than the Dyson dust bin, which is a struggle for me to open at the top and sometimes I think it's going to break when I'm opening it. The Shark dust bin is roomy enough for me to vacuum the whole house and just empty it once when I'm done. The Shark has a nice long power cord and wraps up neatly when not in use. It comes with a storage bag for accessories and doesn't take much space in the hall closet as it's fairly compact. The Shark has a solid build, works great on my hard floors and has nice features and accessories, though it's somewhat awkward to use and does only a moderately good job on my carpeting. Because getting the carpet as clean as possible is so important to me, I'm rating the Shark 3.5 stars (rounded up to 4 stars).
PS: I'm adding a few photos of the Shark and one photo of the Shark next to the Dyson. I emptied the Shark dust bin (shown separately with the debris inside) after I finished vacuuming, but the carpet didn't look as good as I'm used to so I ran the Dyson after. The amount of dust in the Dyson bin is what it picked up after I just vacuumed with the Shark.
Most recent customer reviews
It’s compact, very quiet and it cleans very very good!Read more