Hill Climb Racing 2 Industrial Deals HPC Enlightenment Now Red Shoes We Love nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Stream your favorites. Amazon music Unlimited. Learn more. All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon TheTick TheTick TheTick  Three new members of the Echo family Fire 7 Kids Edition, starting at $99.99 Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now TG18SW_gno

on March 12, 2016
Look, read so many reviews saying how these felt like hosery, tights. Well thats how they're supposed to be. Look guys, you aren't wearing these like the ladys do. You will be covering them with another layer.... like a lot of the ladies should do. These add a great amount of warmth in playing outdoors in the cold. I would not hesitate to wear these under whatever to stay warm. So get over the "feels like tights" thing. Thats how it works.
on February 27, 2013
Great fit for tall guys. The medium was a perfect fit (I'm 6'3", 175#, 34" waist). Snug fit, but not constraining. Long enough, but not binding. I wore these under Pearl iZUMi Men's AmFIB Tight while comfortably cycling in 10-15° temps. My legs stayed warm and dry.
on February 6, 2017
I wear 2 pairs of these when the temperature is below water freezing. People wonder why I do not mind the cold.
on January 16, 2014
I am wearing them right now! Its 19 degrees outside with a steady breeze and it takes me 10 minutes to walk from my car to my office every day. I wore them yesterday and really enjoyed the extra protection so thought Id try them today. Very comfortable and they keep you warm without making you sweat. If I could change anything it would be to have elastic waist band instead of a drawstring but thats just a personal thing, the drawstring isnt a problem. If you need extra warmth under your work clothes, these are the ticket!.
on March 8, 2014
I am fairly slim six foot one and ordered the tall size for my giraffe legs and they are perfect length. Great stretchy fit, good construction. I wear thermals over half of the year. These are not too hot - I wear them anywhere from walking in mid-30's weather outside to working in a cool building 50's inside. Maybe not warm enough for extreme cold but that's not what they're made for. We'll see about logevity but I have absolutely no complaints about these so far, and would buy again.
on August 17, 2014
Just got back from a backpacking trip in Alaska where the temp was 39 degrees at night. Wore the top and bottom with a pair of shorts and a t-shirt (I know, fashion plate! lol) and stayed too warm! Product is awesome, fits great, stayed warm... couldn't ask for anything else!
on January 21, 2014
My son really likes these.

Perfect Christmas gift for cold weather!

Perfect medium-tall size.

No tags or rough seams.

Bought these to go with the matching shirt.
on December 25, 2013
I am a 6'4 foot man with a slender but muscular build. I have a 34-35 inch waist and these fit as they are advertised. I have not washed them as of now, so my hope is that they continue to fit well. They are light weight however. I thought they would be a little heavier than they are. I think the weight of these are the only drawback. This seller did meet the expected shipping requirement as well.
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on November 21, 2014
No fly. No problem. When I'm dressed for cold some disassembly is required anyway. For being stretchy they don't squeeze anything. They are plenty long, no bag, no sag and my ankles are covered. There's a drawstring, really no sag. I resaerched. The no fabric softener warning, because it messes up sweat wicking.
on June 5, 2016
Please provide very good warm for cold weather. They don't feel annoying against the skin or anything like that like some I have tried on can be. For the price these are exceptional.
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.