Hill Climb Racing 2 Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch New Album by Nothing More GNO for iPhone 8 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon BradsStatus BradsStatus BradsStatus  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Tailgating PSFF17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 368 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 379 reviews
on March 5, 2013
I have had trouble with poor circulation in my hands (Reynauds Syndrome). My research has indicated that maintaining core temperature should help keep the blood flowing to the extremities. I work in a very large, inadequately heated building and frequently have to hold my hands under warm water for several minutes to stimulate the blood vessels into reopening. I normally can't work for more than an hour or so below 50 degrees without losing feeling in 2 or 3 fingertips. Yesterday, it was 32 degrees when I got up, so I put this shirt to the test. I could feel the difference as soon as I put it on. I worked all day and drove home without a single fingertip turning white. I will be ordering some more.
on January 10, 2016
I am 6'1". I am an artist. I have drawn my own figure that matches the human scale of average. Like the DaVinci drawing that is put on time capsules. I bought a large that was way too small. I gave it to a struggling young musician petite woman. I just received my XL extra large size. If you are taller than 5'5" DO NOT BUY THIS SHIRT. Unless you enjoy being uncomfortable and looking like a fool.
review image
on January 5, 2013
These are gosh darned expensive, but worth every cent. Being from fairly up north in Canada I need a lot of insulation. These are very thick, extremely comfortable, and the Small fit me very well at 6'1", 170lbs (wicking layers should be skin tight),

I've bought other brands where the Small size was tight, but either uncomfortable or too short for my height. In those brands, a medium is then too loose.

There is a drop down "flap" on the back of the shirt to insulate more skin when you bend over, works very well.

Anyway, these are the best out there, by far, and I'll be buying more.
on March 1, 2015
I bought this product for a friend based on another product I bought of Duofold [Duofold Men's Mid Weight Wicking Crew Neck Top] Amazon Address> [http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B006SRTEZ6/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o00_s01?ie=UTF8&psc=1]... Okay I bought the medium sized mid weight shirt from duofold as stated above and was moderately pleased but the arms were a couple of inches short on me once I started to move around. Well I decided to try the large in the Duofold Men's Varitherm Performance Expedition shirt and I am very disappointed in this product.
For one it is smaller than the medium in the Duofold Men's Mid Weight Wicking Crew. They both fit me about the same around the chest and waist area. I don't think this should be do to the medium and large differences. As far as the sleeves goes a huge difference in the mid weight it is about an inch away from my wrists and with the varitherm performance it is about 3" to 4" away from my wrists. As far as warmth I think the Mid Weight is warmer. As far as fabric being comfortable the Varitherm wins. These are just somethings That I have noticed with in an hour of wearing the Varitherm shirt. I will note that I'm 6'3", 180 lbs, Waist> 38.5, Chest> 42, and arm length seem of shirt to wrist is 26.5". Pe
review image review image review image review image
on February 25, 2016
I used to have Tall sized duofolds. Well I still have them, but after 10 years the elastic has rotted out of the bottoms. I loved them. But I guess duofold decided to discontinue doing talls. Way to go duofold!!! I'm so pissed off. If you are over 6' your tummy might be a little chilly. I don't imagine this shirt would stay tucked in on many guys. I understand you cheap bastards want to pinch pennies, but even for a regular size this thing is super short. I'm sticking my stomach out in the picture for dramatic effect, but either way, this thing is pathetic. Did you guys get bought out by Abercrombie?
review image
on February 4, 2017
I've been wearing Duofold thermal pants, and they've done me great on camping trips, fishing, and working outdoors in the winter. I was much less impressed with this shirt, firstly the sleeves are too short, they sit two thirds of the way down my forearms, this shirt was not made for people with long arms. Secondly, the box wasn't sealed when it arrived, and while every other piece of Duofold clothing came neatly rolled and taped inside the box, this shirt was more messily rolled and not taped. It was also too short, so I can't tuck it into the thermal bottoms, which makes a big difference for warmth.
Now, I'm 6'5, so if you're a lot shorter than me you might not have the same gripes, this is a fine shirt for you as long as it doesn't come already opened. It's warm too, and soft, probably the warmest thermal shirt I own, so I'm not sending it back.
on January 11, 2017
I ended up returning this product due to it's improper fit. I'm 5'10" 145lbs, fit build. I ordered a medium size based on specs and having just a general feeling from other reviews that small would be too small. I received the medium and the fit was both too large and too small. The sleeves were a good fit around but were too short and were about 1/3 of the way up my forearms at rest. The chest area of the shirt was too large and loose-fitting. If I raised my arms up at all then my belly was exposed. Another Champion brand thermal product purchased from Target, also medium in size, is nearly a perfect fit but is a lighter weight. This product would probably fit okay if you were of a shorter, heavier build but not if you are thin/fit.
on March 6, 2016
As another reviewer pointed out, sleeves are a tad bit short. Despite that, I like it very, very much. I've never worn wicking garments before, and my reaction is WOW! It keeps my entire torso dry, even my armpits. It's fantastic. I wonder if I covered my entire body in wicking fabric, would I begin to suffer low hydration problems?
Plus, my black top has a very nice appearance to it. Normally, I can't afford to buy stylish clothes, and only buy for inexpensive functionality. Style comes built into this top. Very attractive charcoal shade of black with a small, stylish brand logo on it.
This thing is heavy and you will stay warm. It fits close to your body and keeps the cold air out. I lived in Wisconsin, so I know cold. This is too heavy to exercise in, but it is good for when you have to be out standing around, like when fishing or hunting.
on September 17, 2015
This shirt seems extremely warm. I may even get hot in it which is a nice problem to have. Very well constructed for the price. The only issue is that this thing is very tight on me. I usually wear a large no problem but this thing is snug. Perhaps it is supposed to be tight to keep you warm but it seems almost overboard here. Hopefully I get used to wearing it but if it shrinks at all in the wash it will be too small and the rating will need to come down. I also ordered the Duofold mid-weight shirt which is not tight at all and perhaps even loose on me. Disappointing that there is such a size swing within the same brand.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.