Salon Beauty Best Books of the Year So Far Introducing Prime Wardrobe nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Unlimited Music. Always ad-free. Learn more. PCB for select Bang & Olufsen Fire TV Grocery Handmade Personalized Jewelry Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon TheGrandTour TheGrandTour TheGrandTour  Echo Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now STL18_GNO

on January 28, 2014
These are great for extremely cold days when I have to work outside (I live on a farm). They provide extra warmth but aren't at all bulky, and are light weight enough that even when I'm working I don't overheat in them. As some other folks mentioned, the sleeves are on the short size -- they don't quite reach my wrists -- but that way the sleeves don't peek out underneath whatever else I am wearing. I also got the expedition weight version Duofold Men's Expedition Weight Crew Thermal Top for even colder days.
9 people found this helpful
|11 comment|Report abuse
on December 5, 2016
I am 6'1, 200 lbs and the large fits me pretty good. I bought this to wear while I am snowboarding, and I have to say it gets the job done. (Wear it under my jacket obviously). I wear a snowboarding jacket that has no insulation, but wear this underneath along with a t-shirt on top and do not get too cold in conditions ranging from 15 degrees - 32 degrees.
5 people found this helpful
on May 4, 2017
A great shirt but it is somewhat slim fitting. I read reviews before I ordered so I ordered a size larger than what my husband needs. For your information, he is 6'4" and weighs 220 lbs. The extra large fit perfectly and is body hugging. A very nice quality shirt. Perfect as an extra layer and just what we were looking for.
on December 18, 2016
Great base layer for work or play. Silky smooth with flat seams that don't rub and they wash well. Just don't use liquid fabric softeners. I use one sheet in the dryer which is fine.
2 people found this helpful
on May 27, 2017
Order a size up. The shirt is comfortable but the body fits small. It is a little short and the width is a little small. The sleeves are perfect and not tight. They are a little baggy which is nice. It is a warm shirt and nice for cool days.
on October 16, 2016
These do just what they're supposed to do. Kept my Florida body nice and warm on a fall trip to New England. Size large runs a little smaller than expected, but if you are in between a medium and large, they are perfect. The same goes for the matching pants.
on January 18, 2017
Love this thing. It's comfortable and warm and cozy. Be mindful though that this is just a base layer. You will not put this over your T-shirt and get out in 20 degree weather.

Oh and it does have a tendency to ride up your arms, but I guess it's just the nature of the materials used. Still awesome shirt.
on January 14, 2017
Been wearing the bottoms in this Varitherm Mid Weight for years and just ordered these. Duofold is the most effective and comfortable thermal layer on the market for all-around use especially for the money. Highly recommend!! Just wish they would make in more colors. I am 6'0" - 175lbs and the medium fits perfect.
on March 7, 2017
Wore this skiing on a couple 40 degree days under my ski coat and I was plenty warm. I added a fleece on a 15 degree day and was still comfortable and dry. Wicks moisture well, the fabric feels nice and lightweight, and sleeves are perfect length. Would buy again.
on January 21, 2017
Ok, this is bizarre. Ordered the large...I'm 6 ft tall. The front of the shirt reaches my belly button. Who could wear this? The front length is 23 inches.
|0Comment|Report abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
See 1 answered question